[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Unfortunatly I am playing this Build in Standart at the moment.
Maybe I can get that with a different Char and bring it back to Standart when league ends.

A legendary Perandus Signet Corrupted with Chaos Resi instead of Mana for 45c would be a very good deal too, wouldn't it? We don't use the Chaos Resi at all but I think the Mana you get from Perandus Signet is not that important, is it?
With Whispering Ice so cheap, it might make sense to try to corrupt it for 0.2% fire damage leech. Gonna cost a hell of a lot of jewelers to get it though :x
"
Slowdice2 wrote:
Unfortunatly I am playing this Build in Standart at the moment.
Maybe I can get that with a different Char and bring it back to Standart when league ends.

A legendary Perandus Signet Corrupted with Chaos Resi instead of Mana for 45c would be a very good deal too, wouldn't it? We don't use the Chaos Resi at all but I think the Mana you get from Perandus Signet is not that important, is it?

We are immune to chaos (CI!) but we don't care about the mana on Perandus either. It you see one for 45c - grab it, it's a steal.

"
doctorsurgo wrote:
With Whispering Ice so cheap, it might make sense to try to corrupt it for 0.2% fire damage leech. Gonna cost a hell of a lot of jewelers to get it though :x

That's what I'm trying to get. 0.2% fire leech would be great for this build. It does cost a ton of jewellers of course. But not as many as it used to. Just don't forget to 20q it first. After the change to quality consumption, it's much easier to 6S (and 6L) things, Vorici is out of work.

I've corrupted more than 20 WI's already (started in Perandus) and it has only cost over 300 jewellers once, and was still less than 350. Usually you roll 6S in less than 100 with 20q.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jun 7, 2016, 6:47:40 PM
Hey ty for the build, you can post the jewel placements?
Great build having fun at lvl 60.

Does the light radius hit from the helm not bother anyone? It's friggen killing me. Any easy ways to fix this?

Thanks

Edit: NEVERMIND - literally got my next level point into light of divinity after posting this and that pretty much fixes it lol.

Bonus question, when you level up enlighten do you keep the help for the extra reduced mana or is there a good unique to swap out?
Last edited by yorikatl on Jun 8, 2016, 12:52:42 AM
Thanks Kelv, up to 5.9k dps for the build unbuffed the problem i am having though is mana cost. I cannot equip another support gem as i wont be able to keep casting. I have 146 mana pool and the cost is 80-85. This isnt a huge problem with warlords but its becoming one and i cannot imagine a 6th support gem . How do we get around this
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Ziiyo wrote:
Thanks Kelv, up to 5.9k dps for the build unbuffed the problem i am having though is mana cost. I cannot equip another support gem as i wont be able to keep casting. I have 146 mana pool and the cost is 80-85. This isnt a huge problem with warlords but its becoming one and i cannot imagine a 6th support gem . How do we get around this

Are you using AA with a low level Enlighten? You don't need AA until high tier maps, and by then you should have Enlighten leveled. You can still cast 1 Icestorm though, it's just slow.

You can also take a reduced reservation node near CI temporarily.

Another alternative (if you want AA) is to use a support gem that doesn't increase the mana cost - Iron Will - temporarily until your Enlighten levels up. You have tons of Str, so the bonus from Iron Will is pretty decent.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jun 8, 2016, 7:32:06 PM
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey ty for the build, you can post the jewel placements?

Added the jewel placement map to Gear - Jewels:

Hi!

I was able to get a good deal on below rings.

Spoiler

they were both sold by the same Person for 1ex each. But when I ask to buy one he offered me both for 1ex 30C.

I think this was to good to pass even if this build is using only 1 Perandus Signets.
In Worst case i may be able to sell one for 1.5 ex and would get 1 for free ;)

But with 2 leg Perandus Rings that get me thinking about other possibilities:

1. If I would use only 2 Curses would you take Enfeeble or Temporal Chains

2. Windscream is not very good for our build, but is it that bad? Would have more Int and Dmg with 1 Windscream and 2 Perandus instead of Rare Boots, Perandus and Doedre. But my ES will get a hit i think.

3 Month is a long time to wait for a +1 Curse Astramentis and doesn't it cost lots of currency. There are several outcomes if you vaal an Amulet and if you need 100 try even if it only cost 4c in Prophecy it is lots of currency.
does elemental focus double dip damage out damage going controlled destruction gem + elemental conflux from ascendancy tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info