[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

no its not izaros are worth 40-50 ele dmg
if u take only the 40 value u need 8 Jewels to match Izaros with grand spectrums ...
Thats already imposssible
And rare ones or good rolled ones are even better .

For those worried that a build that facerolls Core Malachai could somehow have trouble with Uber Izaro... ;)

New video: Uber Lab

Today's layout is simple enough, and Izaro can gain charges - the most powerful of all his buffs. I let him get max buffs and stomp his puppy too, getting all 4 treasure keys. If you don't let him get the buffs he's much easier and can barely hurt this build at all.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 11, 2016, 3:38:42 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
For those worried that a build that facerolls Core Malachai could somehow have trouble with Uber Izaro... ;)

New video: Uber Lab

Today's layout is simple enough, and Izaro can gain charges - the most powerful of all his buffs. I let him get max buffs and stomp his puppy too, getting all 4 treasure keys. If you don't let him get the buffs he's much easier and can barely hurt this build at all.

Hi Kelvynn, what type of izaro mods would you avoid?
"
frannyx04 wrote:
Hi Kelvynn, what type of izaro mods would you avoid?

You can prevent Izaro from getting any buffs. See the Wiki for the description of what they all do.

The most dangerous thing by far is letting him gain (and keep) the charges. They look like endurance charges, but they are 'everything' charges: endurance+frenzy+power. We don't care about his defenses since we have 64% resist penetration, but frenzy and power charges increase his damage big time, and if you eat his main attack (depending on the weapon of the day, he can slam or slash super hard) without Fortify when he has those charges, he can 1-shot you.

The 2nd most dangerous is the curse fonts: getting EW and Vulnerability on you can be trouble, depending on what other buff he gets.

So if you don't want to take any risks, just get him down right after he goes active in each trial. He's harmless to this build without his buffs.

Once you get confident enough, you can let him get buffed (i.e. drop more keys).
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 11, 2016, 3:36:59 PM
Has anyone tried making this into a mine/trap setup? sort of like a "hipster bladefall miner build" to do atziri and stuff? And how about using cold to fire to free up the pyre slot?
Well, poop. The items in the guide keep jumping around like crazy whenever I add or remove anything. These forums like the item links to be posted once and for all. So I'm going to try and get around this issue by linking the items in technical posts like this one that won't be edited after that, so then I can edit the main post without the items jumping around.
Spoiler

Gear in Prophecy
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Gear in Standard
Spoiler

Twink items
Spoiler

Prepared items
Spoiler

Lv 33 items
Spoiler

Lv 52 items
Spoiler

Scion stuff
Spoiler

Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 11, 2016, 11:41:57 PM
yeah max charges + gargs is mostly the biggest thread right now even conduit + charges seems easier i did not try this but it could be usful to swap lightning golem for chaos golem. For the one who have trouble in the fight.
Almost everything from izaro has at least 50% phys.
Dmg wise its absolutly no issue

mfg
Majin
I've just spent 400 jewellers trying to 6s an ilvl 62 Whispering Ice, still no 6s, did I do something wrong or just cancer RNG?
"
Voroseeg wrote:
I've just spent 400 jewellers trying to 6s an ilvl 62 Whispering Ice, still no 6s, did I do something wrong or just cancer RNG?

Just cancer. I spent about 30 jewellers to make mine 6S :(

Btw, simply AMAZING guide and funny build to play. I'm just getting some problems with my fps due to my computer capacity of absorbing the awesomeness of the gameplay :)

Edit:
I have a question: Is Perandus Signet worth to the build?

Thank you so much Kelvynn!
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
Last edited by rafagisloti on Jul 15, 2016, 6:17:14 PM
Hi man, I have an old AOF WI witch that I want to revive through your build, but I was wondering after seeing your tree, how do you effectively trigger the "Elemental Overlord" node? You need to crit to activate it but your build is not crit based and you said that you use orb of storm to activate it but I still don't understand, Orb of storm also needs to crit to trigger it... How does it work?

Thanks, and your build looks very nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info