[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Following your guide step by step and ot works wonders. Prophecy softcore btw. the hardest part for me was to get gear to max resists but i got myself a pretty good chest piece and it fixed my issue. Now i need to colour the gloves and boots, get a 15% int Blacksun Helm and some Lab enchants and im done with gear for now.

Plus: i can still try to roll Hybrid for this chest piece with a yolo exalt some day. it wont ruin it since theres nothing useful i can craft for it to benefit the build anyways.
Last edited by monchocorrea85 on Jun 29, 2016, 1:39:21 PM
"

Following your guide step by step and ot works wonders. Prophecy softcore btw. the hardest part for me was to get gear to max resists but i got myself a pretty good chest piece and it fixed my issue. Now i need to colour the gloves and boots, get a 15% int Blacksun Helm and some Lab enchants and im done with gear for now.

Check out the last couple of pages. Pyre will help with resists even more, then you can find gloves and boots with more Int and ES by dropping some resists on them.

You definitely need a better Black Sun. And Auxium.

Yeah that chest is asking for a yolo exalt. You might get lucky. My Scion's chest was the result of a yolo exalt in Perandus league. It happens sometimes.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jun 29, 2016, 1:47:02 PM
i read those pages. but with this gear i have i can cap resists. i can get like 20 more int total tops changing boots and gloves but it will cost too much and not many for sale im afraid. i dont have trouble waiting two more levels to achieve build goals i guess, already have a Vortex witch at 90.

Taking that in consideration, is signet worse than pyre ring changes discussed hn the last pages at end-game fully leveled build? If it is i have to get rid of the damn ring it costed me like 40c.
Last edited by monchocorrea85 on Jun 29, 2016, 2:00:19 PM
"
i read those pages. but with this gear i have i can cap resists. i can get like 20 more int total tops changing boots and gloves but it will cost too much and not many for sale im afraid. i dont have trouble waiting two more levels to achieve build goals i guess, already have a Vortex witch at 90.

Taking that in consideration, is signet worse than pyre ring changes discussed hn the last pages at end-game fully leveled build? If it is i have to get rid of the damn ring it costed me like 40c.

You can sell Perandus for at least 1ex, I'm sure.

Power-wise, all ring options are very close: Perandus, Pyre, rare. But getting stuff 2 levels earlier is priceless. I was able to get another socket at lv 91 instead of lv 93. Leveling gets really bad after lv 94. So consider this: with Pyre you will be able to grab what you've planned for lv 96 at that last 'sane' level, 94.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"

You can sell Perandus for at least 1ex, I'm sure.

Power-wise, all ring options are very close: Perandus, Pyre, rare. But getting stuff 2 levels earlier is priceless. I was able to get another socket at lv 91 instead of lv 93. Leveling gets really bad after lv 94. So consider this: with Pyre you will be able to grab what you've planned for lv 96 at that last 'sane' level, 94.

Got it coach. switching to pyre it is.
When you guys talk about using Pyre, you mean 1 Perandus and Pyre or a rare and Pyre ?

Just sold mine like 4 days ago... erf...
---
"
Kelemn wrote:
When you guys talk about using Pyre, you mean 1 Perandus and Pyre or a rare and Pyre ?

Just sold mine like 4 days ago... erf...

Pyre and Doedre's Damning.

Ultimately, if you get lucky or have a high budget, Pyre and Perandus Signet with a +1 curse Astramentis.
Alright :) Can you post the updated tree ?
---
"
Kelemn wrote:
Alright :) Can you post the updated tree ?

You can see the lv 91 tree for Ice_Prophecy in my profile. Working on updating the guide now.
@Kelvynn

I just got my friend on discord to join me. We are both going to follow your guide on softcore prophecy, we love it! THANK YOU! All the tiny descriptions in the thread is amazing, you did an awesome job. Best I've ever seen imo.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info