[2.3] Making builds for everyone! (Now closed!)

Skill: No idea
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: No idea
What type of weapon will you want to use? Dancing Dervish
What level are you planning to level this build to? 80
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore

Notes:
Witch, probably with Facebreakers (will have Shield in second slot for single target encounters).

I would prefer some kind of functioning physical Witch rather than a Summoner, though some kind of hybrid may work (maybe), I'm honestly not sure I couldn't make anything I thought looked good myself.

Preferably no super expensive Unique requirements, otherwise go nuts. Feel free to take your time on this one if need be.
^ replied, but damn that build, bump
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Skill:Lightning strike
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: elemental or crit?
What type of weapon will you want to use? not sure
What level are you planning to level this build to?past 90
Hardcore or Softcore?hardcore
Ascendancy you wish to use:whatever fits best
I hardly ever see LS builds but the skill seems pretty cool and I suck at making my own builds haha
Skill: Spectral Throw

Elemental

Claws etc.

As high level as possible.

Hardcore

whichever is the best one.

I was thinking of following mathil's new noncrit buzzsaw.
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mathil/characters (CarriedByBrotem)

But he's doing softcore builds so i would like ur help if u think its possible to make a viable buzzsaw with or without crit (maybe with poison?)

Thx

If you could help me improve my Gladiator (level 80 atm would love to get to 90+) I would greatly appreciate it!
The main idea was to get a Sword and Board max block character(I guess I would be fine if it wasn´t a sword), and I don´t like earthquake. Pretty much everything else is on the table!
I´m still experimenting with different main skills and auras / curses. I am hoping you see something that I might have missed!

Thank you for your troubles!
Ill reply to you all soon, i would just like to apologise for those who have waited more then 24 hours, its unlikely of me to give you a build in more then 24 hours time, but the reasoning behind that is due to my birthday coming up, so im organising stuff with family, and a bunch of friends, hence why i lack bumping and replying here, sincerest apologies all around, ill get to you all soon, just let me handle this first xD

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Thanks for Help.
Class - Ranger; Ascendancy - Raider.
Skill: Reave
Phys, Crit
Mainhand - Varunastra; Offhand-Death's Hand.
Level: 85-90
Softcore
I started recently (softcore) and made this build just now, no idea if viable or not.
I play a Duelist and haven't decided on an ascendancy class yet.

The idea is a bit of a jack of "all" trades, I want t6o be able to perform well with a bow but also with a single handed weapon + shield and with dual wield, so I am flexible in my playstyle and can adapt to different situations.
Additionally I added a little survivability and some mana regen stuff as support cause I like to be a bit sturdy (not tanky, I just don't dying too easily).
As ascendancy class I'd probably want slayer or gladiator, but each sounds a bit too focused on its main purpose to me, like slayer sounds a bit too fragile for me and gladiator sounds like it might lack dps to me.
I stayed away from most keystones cause I really dislike the downsides of most, only got Iron Grip cause it has none.
I focused on physical damage cause I have no idea if elemental damage is good this game. And I added some good looking crit skills.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAQAGAO4B3AHnBS0FZgYjCLEJWA2NFE0UqRUgFfYZtBn-GwEhYCF2IuIj0ypNLOkuUy_MMgkyfjXvNug6UjrtPyc__EMxRIpEnkd-R-JKyEz_TUZOKlFMU7tUglYtWK9br1-wYEFieWLsY3BlTWeAbEZttG5pbqpvJ287b55ybHTtdct3B3fjeA15aHrvexR9W311gUGExYTZhrOGzocTjX6PYJpqmy2btZykn6Oj76Q5p5-n1KgHqW6sR7XyuR2747yfvTa-p7_VwBrBM8GCwYvEosS4ykrNmNNv037T_NX41ljawdun4J_oZupi73r2o_xL_rr-yA==

PS: I read about jewel radius but I have no idea how it works, in the wiki it looks like jewel are simple static boosts.

PPS: if something works only for one specific weapon, is it truly always listed? Cause I've seen some skills with several effects of which some specifically mention a weapon (like bow) and the others don't and wasn't sure if all of the boosts from this skill are only for this one weapon or if indeed some of the boosts are global.
Last edited by Lakshun on Jun 20, 2016, 5:11:49 PM
Hey Slayer,

Awesome that you're doing this again!

Here's my submission:

Skill: Something AoE. EQ or Sunder maybe?
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Phys
What type of weapon will you want to use? 2H
What level are you planning to level this build to? 90
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: Juggernaut

I basically want the build to be ridiculously tanky. Focused on life/regen and armor as much as possible for survivability. Endurance charge heavy too probably. Plan to use this build as a boss farmer so it should be able to do Atziri, Uber etc comfortably!

Hope you can throw something together!

~Myth
okay, i've finally caught up to you all, sorry for the delays, had to celebrate my birthday, i say had to coz, my family bothered me about it for the past week and the only time to make them happy is if im happy, so i was happy to party n bullshit

bemp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info