ZiggyD Reveals The Overflowing Chalice Unique Flask!

"
Alabamak wrote:
another vendor trash unique

If you think this is vendor trash, you gotta learn a lot.
I can't wait to vendor that flask.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Elhazzared wrote:
Meh, it's a flask to top flasks... When are you actually going to do a flask that refills ES?

Well, there is this...http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Coruscating_Elixir

CI builds, meanwhile, are meant to rely on leech, regen or recharge rate. That's why ES refills so fast when you don't take any damage, unlike HP. So basically, don't count on it coming anytime soon.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Indirect buff to Pathfinder again...

In my opinion Its quite opposite. Buff for all other classes because pathfinder doesn't really need it. There are better things pathfinder can use in that slot.
I hope it atleast 7 alc shards.
"
Elhazzared wrote:
Meh, it's a flask to top flasks... When are you actually going to do a flask that refills ES?

As someone that plays CI all the time, I hope never.

There need to be some differences between HP and ES, otherwise what's the point? The line's already super blurry, way more than it used to be.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
This video represents beautifully just what my biggest issue is with PoE. You can become so powerful that it takes away everything from the combat. You just hold right mouse button and everything melts on the screen (ahhem, crashes). It just becomes too fast-paced. No positioning, no kiting, no nothing needed.
Besides, why the hell would I bother with flasks then?

Last edited by veek91 on Jun 2, 2016, 9:25:38 AM
Not good. Who would want to give away 1 flask slot like that. Maybe an alternative way to sustain flasks without taking pathfinder class
Into the vendor it goes.

Neat idea tho.
well nice idea but since you can have 100% uptime on flasks anyways its kinda meh isnt it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info