Prophecy / Content Update 2.3.0 Patch Notes

I'm excited.
Hi Chris!

Is there gonna be a new mystery box for this league in place of the now-removed solaris mystery box?
Are we able to change our Ascendancy class? The "full reset" section doesn't say yes or no.
Cool. Waiting friday. :)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
EvilPayaso wrote:
In case of chaos damage conversion.

1: how I understand it will work. If I deal 10k lightning dmg and use a voltaxic I would deal 6k chaos dmg + 4k lightning dmg.

2: How i wish it would work. If I deal 10k lightning dmg and use a voltaxic I would deal 6k chaos dmg

Ad. 1: If that's the case then it's not a system change but a simple items nerf and to make it worse it's a retroactive nerf.

Ad. 2: If that were the case then it would be a true system change. It would put chaos conversiom in a place it previously was. We would have to sacrifice a big chunk of our damage to gain a reflect immunity. Originally chaos damage was a "elegant" type of damage, imposible to reflect, hard to resist and hard to effectievely scale. I think this approach should be taken

works as 2, full damage convereted to chaos, like for the bow, lets say 1k damage lightning gets convereted into 1k chaos it will then get a reduction (0.6x1k) > 600 damage.

edit: thats how i read it
Last edited by mrgrin on Jun 1, 2016, 1:03:43 PM
please stop posting stuff so far in advance

you spoke about the new frost skills once a month for 3 months now..

no good reason.

just release the crap...you already told us about everything 3 times over
Where is the ascendancy-classes changes notes????????
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 1, 2016, 2:22:01 PM
GGG, it's borderline retarded to have a post for your post to show the post of the post.
"

We've replaced Path of Exile's audio engine. The new one not only dramatically helps with memory usage but provides many other benefits that our audio engineers will take advantage of in the future.
If you were previously playing with sound disabled for performance reasons, please strongly consider turning it back on again!

"Very nice" i mean til 2.2 i had sound on, it was bad, but still playable, Now after "FIXES" it's not just bad, it's terrible, so i have sound off now :)

THANKS!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info