[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

up?
May you explain me, how did you get 89k damage per use with discharge?
Show me more data, buffs, stats, etc.
Im asking bcs I use:
Scold's Bridle (+95% spell damage), enchated for +40% Discharge dmg
Doryani's Invitation (+29% fire damage)
Saffel's Frame (+20% spell damage (yeah, bad roll, but it does not matter).

Also, I've got passives:
Amplify (+20% area damage)
Elementalist + near passives for elemental damage.
Explosive Impact's roll (55% fire damage).

All other main passives are took too: EO, charges, etc.

With 9 charges and full bufed (RF, Atziri promise, EO, etc) I have only 55k dmg per use with discharge.
Currently I dont use Unyielding (i prefer unstoppable), but I dont think this is a reason of so low damage (Unyielding has "increased" modifier, not "more").

So, may you explain me about sources of your damage?
"
DrDrag123 wrote:
May you explain me, how did you get 89k damage per use with discharge?
Show me more data, buffs, stats, etc.
Im asking bcs I use:
Scold's Bridle (+95% spell damage), enchated for +40% Discharge dmg
Doryani's Invitation (+29% fire damage)
Saffel's Frame (+20% spell damage (yeah, bad roll, but it does not matter).

Also, I've got passives:
Amplify (+20% area damage)
Elementalist + near passives for elemental damage.
Explosive Impact's roll (55% fire damage).

All other main passives are took too: EO, charges, etc.

With 9 charges and full bufed (RF, Atziri promise, EO, etc) I have only 55k dmg per use with discharge.
Currently I dont use Unyielding (i prefer unstoppable), but I dont think this is a reason of so low damage (Unyielding has "increased" modifier, not "more").

So, may you explain me about sources of your damage?

The screenshots are from 2.3.

"
Beskaius wrote:
I need some advise,
atm i have 445 life regen per sec, how many LRPS i must have for active RF without problem?

on Mjolner in the build explain i see 3 skill : Discharge/Controlled Destruction/Increase Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect Support)
but i see many player that use : Discharge/Increase Area of Effect (COE)/ Arc

why?

How can i see my DPS?

With 2 Enlighten on lvl 3 i can cast up Enfeeble/Elemental Weackness/Purity of Fire (32%+32%+32%)
how it's possible to cast a Golem too? (Minion Life Supp and Minion Res Supp have 140% multipler both so cast a golem cost somenthing like 90 mana....)

you need enlighten lv4 on blasphemy
If you wanna buy anything from my store and im afk send me an email with your id i will pm you asap: yannmartins@ymail.com
"
yannak wrote:

you need enlighten lv4 on blasphemy

Yes.....very expensive but i think is the only way
tell me how the hell i color my kingsguard? 3R 3G? vorici or just spam and get lucky?
"
Norbi4711 wrote:
tell me how the hell i color my kingsguard? 3R 3G? vorici or just spam and get lucky?

its nearly impossible, trade urs for one with 6link 3R and 3G from poetrade thats what i done gave the guy 30c + my kingsguard
If you wanna buy anything from my store and im afk send me an email with your id i will pm you asap: yannmartins@ymail.com
Epic build, I dreamt of doing a discharge build since I first laid eyes on this game.
I'm having tons of fun blasting things away, even got the "micro"transaction skin flare.
I do need to exp really hard now for those enlighten/empower etc etc.

Got everything except the specific jewels (wich are very cheap right now) and the leveled up gems, those will take quite some time to grind!

my gear
Spoiler

"
yannak wrote:
"
Norbi4711 wrote:

its nearly impossible, trade urs for one with 6link 3R and 3G from poetrade thats what i done gave the guy 30c + my kingsguard

I did my kingsguard 3 green 3 red as of this post like 20 minutes ago :D

Used vorici 3 Guaranteed Green sockets about 10 times and got it, it took me like 110 chaos worth of chromatics so there's that xD

I used this after 6 try to calculate
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
It clearly shows 10% chance on 3 green links with vorici bench, got it around just the 9-10th try, not bad :D
Last edited by torokfremen on Oct 12, 2016, 11:54:27 AM
"
torokfremen wrote:
bla bla bla

can we see your three and your char?
i must discharge Death's Door boots due to i need some more attrib point....i can't understand how you can reach minimum requisite for item.....
btw i can confirm this build is very fun!!!
Last edited by Beskaius on Oct 13, 2016, 7:31:59 PM
I think if you click on my forum username you can check my characters!

I'm currently sitting at 79/75/55 % resistances so I'm not very happy, I need to find a ring that gives me all the resistances and eventually when I'll manage to get a non corrupted voll amulet I'll see to the lvl 4 enlighten and proper ring to run constant righteous fire... aims_deep wasn't wrong, this build is truly expensive xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info