The Prophecy League Challenges

Most of them seem to be easy enough so MAYBE this league a casual like me will actually try to go for at least 24 of them.
1200 Voll kills holy damn! I have grinded dried lake a lot since act 4 was released but i don't think i've killed him that many times. Even if that includes party kills.
The other numbers for the 'End game grind' also seem a bit weird. Why 100 Atziri kills but only 20 T15 Daressos?
Last edited by Zophronios on May 31, 2016, 11:41:43 AM
ok, and the patch notes.... ?

I don't care with the challanges, since you repeating 2 rewards of the past league ( footprints/weapon) and that monkey doesn't worth my time. =/
Kill voll 1200 times you're kidding me, thought it was another 1st april joke.

I hope next league we have decent challanges rewards like a full armour set or something.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 31, 2016, 11:47:02 AM
Im hyped, can we start today :P? Pleeeease :-D
Good luck to all the challengers.
Saved
Somehow I think I should thank to the big prize be the monkey that I don't want, at last it make everything easier.
Challenges are getting better and better each league! I can not wait!! GGG, thank you so much!

Can I suggest something? - Could you please add counter for challenges in game window too and/or checkbox to hide completed challenges. Thank you!
Cool beans! :)
Lets get started! :)
Yeah, ready to rock!

The only 2 I don't care for is the eight mods again, it's a nuisance and I didn't do it last time, and the unique strongbox?

I hope you guys are turning the chances up. I've only ever seen 3. EVER. I know lots of folks who have never seen 1!
Censored.
I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a dull knife then run the lab 40 times.

Lab = No Fun
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on May 31, 2016, 1:35:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info