Reward fo chalange (sc/hc)

I think rewards for playing new league in sc and hc shouldn't be absolutely the same.
I played sc for 1 year and never think about hc because I wasn't seen any reason to go.
This time on flashback I decide to give it a try.
And I rly enjoy it. Now I will play hc, only couse of several reasons, like economy, gameplay, adrenaline etc.
But I notice only 1 bad think about hc, to low population.
And I just think how many people think in the same way as I, before I tried hc?
I rly think that a lot of people who cant see any reason to play hc right now will enjoy this mode in the same way as I if they try.
But how long it could take for player to give it a try? In my case 1 year.... to much

So If sc/hc rewards will be different I think some ppl could try it and enjoy.

I think about old system with different items drop sc/hc and I see why GGG reject this Idea, items is an important part of the game and both leagues should have same arsenal.
But what about some nongame Items?
Every 12 challenges done have a good rewards to try a new league, but in most cases people go to get this rewards from sc, and mb never try hc and enjoy hc like me.

I think about what could be attractive to standart sc player, like me, to try hc.
I think one simple challenge hc only could attract people to try it, hit lvl 90hc get additional premium stash tab.
Not a big deal right? I guess alot of ppl have 10-30+ tabs after they play poe a couple of moths, but some players comes, try sc feel ok about it, feel that they dont have enough space in stash, feel that is hard to trade without premium stash, sc is not give a lots of good feeling as hc, so they may just leave the game before they fall in love with poe )
But if they know get 90hc get stash every league they try, they die, read about game mechanic, try again, love it even if not hit 90 during the new league )

Thx for your attention.
Last bumped on May 31, 2016, 2:06:08 PM
k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info