What do you guys think about two extra class skill point?

when i heard about two extra class skill points, i must say that i was quite excited.

it seemed like it would provide many options for many builds to come.

but i have one concern....

that is, what can you pick up with TWO ascendancy points as scion?

don't you need at least 3 points in order to pick up something from ascendancy skill tree?

with two points, it looks as though all we can pick up is one of +40 stats and extra skill point...

am i mistaking something ..?
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2016, 4:51:54 PM
You can pick 2 Extraskillpoints, just pick the Skillpoint behind each Ascendancy.

Also you can have 2 Ascendancies and choose a new starting point (with 3 Skillpoints in total).

Other than these 2 options, thats basically it.
yeahhhh =(

other classes are taking major glyph fomr their ascendancy where as scion only gets one extra points to spend on regualr skill tree XD
Not only that but you have to spend Regret Orbs to make use of it, I think the extra path option should grant ~10 respec points.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
yeha it would be nice if they chance +1 skill gain to +5 or +10 again..

all other classes are gaining good amount of buff but for scion, its realy minor..

i guess for this patch, scion will be minor league compare to other classes.
You can try to design some build, which will take advantage of 2 starting points. As far as I know, there are no such builds right now. Maybe some mjolner build with new jewels? But it must be something very niche.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info