Need help on Theorycrafting a poison/bleed/crit build for 2.3

Hey guys, been playing POE for a month or more now. Few hundred hours in, been following guides for all my toons. (Thanks Liftingnerd and Grocery for helping me get my start) I wanted to build something my own for Prophecy. I was wondering if you could take a look at what I theory crafted and give me advice/critique or see any problems. Ill admit im super noob and need some vets to show me what i did wrong in the build.

With the extra ascendancy options (not updated in guide) I'd spec into assassinate as the very last one. There are a ton of changes with bleeds and poisons coming that aren't updated. I have wrestled with the idea of running Deadly Infusion as last Ascend as well. Let me know.

"Noxious Strike - Now before Toxic Delivery instead of after. Big duration buff! Before 30% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit with Attacks 40% chance to Poison on Hit against Bleeding Enemies 50% chance to Maim on Hit against Poisoned Enemies

AFTER

30% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit with Attacks 40% chance to Poison on Hit against Bleeding Enemies 50% chance to Maim on Hit against Poisoned Enemies 30% increased Skill Effect Duration if you've Killed a Maimed Enemy Recently Toxic Delivery - Now behind Noxious Strike instead of before, and buffed to synergize with it!

BEFORE

30% increased Damage Over Time Gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage 10% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time
AFTER
10% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time 20% of Physical Damage gained as Extra Chaos Damage against Bleeding Enemies Poison you inflict with Critical Strikes deals 100% more Damage Bleeding you inflict on Maimed Enemies deals 100% more Damage"

So with all of this i'd be running Puncture - Physical Proj AD - Poison - Increased Crit
and
Rain of arrows or TS probably with the same set up as above. Also getting defensive set ups like CWDT -immortal call, so forth.

Not sure how lucky I will get in prophecy but I would say the build needs a Lioneyes bow and a drillneck. But the rest I can use self found equipment until this happens and still be plently viable. Ideally I'd want facebreaker gloves, rats nest as well. But I doubt that will happen until late late in prophecy.
Let me know what you think! Im excited to try out my very first build in a new league.

http://tinyurl.com/zdf9ar7
Last edited by S3xyClutch on May 30, 2016, 1:25:35 PM
Last bumped on May 31, 2016, 4:36:14 PM
My last character created in Talismans BloodyElff use same concepts.
Got Poison, Bleed and curently with charges abouth 84,5% crit chance.
The build whas never actualy complited and outh of date becouse it whas before ascendency and changes to pirce gem. I imagine it can be way stronger with some tinkering and in curent state its just made for some fun and testing on certein areas.

You can see charcater in my profile if you like.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on May 30, 2016, 3:43:27 PM
I've been brain storming along the same lines but I'm thinking about going with claws (Rive). A sword with crafted bleed on hit could also do the trick. Reave/ST/Cyclone for attack skill I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info