physical/chaos spectral throw 2.3 theory. what u think?

items: general life crit items: bino, rat's, 6l eva /belly/daresso

rings: 1x diamond, 1x ming's, or 2x ming's for high chaos conversion ( if possible to stay above 4.7k hp with 2x ming )

ascendancy: assassin ( all the way to toxic delivery & assassinate )

6link:

-- ST - phy proj dmg - added chaos dmg - faster attacks - pierce - GMP

single target: swap GMP for slower projectiles, or void manipulation

charges:
6x frenzy, 4x power charge

Basically the idea is to scale up damage from bino, and added chaos gem separately, while also converting 40%( or60% with 2x ming) of phys to chaos which will double dip from chaos nods.

Poison damage would also double dip from projectile and chaos nods and with toxic delivery poison damage would go OP hopefully.

For defense i'd simply use arrow dancing & high eva+block+life shield+ rumi ( 60% ish block)

the skill tree i was thinking about:

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAAVhBQUlHQVFNQWZiRFlvdG5JRlBWdmFvd1d2eWFWWWVKVlM0dzJpZE53VWlvTFhmSXJDZ01lSDBIcll4RXZ0VWdPU0xjdzZGb21pQkdXa0J0d1Zwb1QyOVFISHBVdThOVkpVVFk5bmFwc2pHS3NWWVdseTdURjItZEhCdGgyVnZYYmJwZlFqb3E1UHF4bUxPRjk0MndJOFlyQzdBVzFqYjhHY0U2ZmVuOVJSekI4Znl2V2lvMTlJX1pOa2o3UHZlYm5WQ1Q5Xzk0MzFPMF9vNHJ1RHU5NjAzNTlkZjY2dS1QRW92ekZEWTJIZHVPZlNuMWJyMDRxSTlOdko1cHFqMkJNXzBNeHd6TmFHdHJCZE8wRkxTNVQwMi1OZnMyWTZtSjF5NzZuWlUyOU5xRWk5UGlpUUFIUnItc0FYaG1PN1lNSUxvU2lCNWxaOEV5T0l6WlRFQmV3U29zPQAIQUFBQUFBPT0AAA==

what do you guys think??

Last bumped on Jun 4, 2016, 3:57:46 AM
With 2x mings heart rings u want(must) use belly of the beast to mitigate -30% max life or just go more life nodes in tree. U want at least 170% life in sc.
"
hajmon wrote:
With 2x mings heart rings u want(must) use belly of the beast to mitigate -30% max life or just go more life nodes in tree. U want at least 170% life in sc.

edit: u have 156% life only from tree - 30% from rings(+ rings dont have flat hp eighter) so with 126% life u end up with maybe 3.5-4k life at lvl 90 = u will die a LOT. ;p
"
hajmon wrote:
"
hajmon wrote:

edit: u have 156% life only from tree - 30% from rings(+ rings dont have flat hp eighter) so with 126% life u end up with maybe 3.5-4k life at lvl 90 = u will die a LOT. ;p

made up my mind probably will only use 1 ming's heart. it's already 40% chaos conversion, plust the added chaos gem
I have a duelist dwing binos with st in2.2. Did not play last patch, just wanted to see how it could come out. I 'm thinking to do phys/chaos this patch (if i'll play) and afaik, poison scales with phys too, so you just have to proc it with ming's conversion or even just a 2-3 flat chaos dmg corruption on an unique, and than scale the phys as usuale which will scale the poison too (ofc you have to crit to proc it).
Last edited by moneyindabank on Jun 4, 2016, 4:02:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info