Previous Leagues Rewards

Hello to all,

I wanted to ask if there is a way for the rewards from previous leagues to be received from players who either did not participate in the League or they did not manage to complete the challenges in time.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by WeaverFall on May 30, 2016, 5:33:51 AM
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 7:07:39 AM
nope no chance
League rewards are exclusive and will never return, same with racing rewards, and the holiday mtx like the Jack o' Lantern helmet mtx.

If you see that there will be exclusive mtx again i highly suggest that if youre interested in them you play the leagues/races/purchase them before they go away because they wont return again.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 30, 2016, 5:53:35 AM
So, they are available for purchase while the current League is online?
"
WeaverFall wrote:

The rewards from the Challenges are only available if you complete the challenges. They're not available for purchase, and disappear once the League ends (Presumably forever, as far as I know there's no intention of re-releasing Leagues).

The stuff in the Solaris Box that is leaving the store with Perandus will be available in the store at a later date, barring a few items which were exclusive to the box and will no longer be available until they re-release the box (If they decide to).
"
WeaverFall wrote:
No sorry, they arent.

What i mean is there are also purchasable exclusives such as
Hover over that, see the Jack o Lantern Helmet effect ? Thats a holiday exclusive that wont ever return. Often times during holidays they will release some exclusive MTX.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 30, 2016, 6:16:19 AM
So, if I understand correctly, when a league comes out, the players who are not playing on that league they never have the opportunity to gain those effects and they will not have the chance to get things even if the league comes to the end?
Yes. Once a league ends, so does the availability of its mtx rewards.
Correct. They're a reward for beating the Challenges, and would lose a lot of their merit if anyone could go and buy them.

This doesn't apply to the rewards from the Flashback events though, the ones given out as random prizes in that are generally ones from the store already and can be purchased as well, apart from the Demigod set of gear for being high ranked (Which isn't an MTX anyway, and can be traded for in-game.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info