[2.5] "The Kärcher" Lightning Strike Deadeye. Extreme Clear Speed. 75%/74% Dodge A/S

"
What about Atziri and maps T12+?

T12+ easy with this build. Just dont run with ele reflect mod (didn't tried it even with my modified version with Vaal Pact). As for Atziri, the 3 fights are easy, just gotta be careful when fighting Atziri's images (because of the reflect).
I thought about a similar build and decide to google first to see if someone also thought about it. And here I am. :P
I will probably do something really close to yours, but picking Vaal Pact.
Also, Why would you pick Master of Arena? Does that +2 range helps with lighting strike?
Also, why not picking the "Twin Terros" cluster! It looks so powerful!
Instead of Curse set I added Ancestral Warchief - Concentrated Effect - Melee Physical Damage - Faster Attacks set so i can easier deal with single targets and at the moment level 19 gems deal 46.6k dps
Hi there Mas..

Have you made a lot of improvements to this build.. I think it need updating I have been looking on trading and the gear yes its expensive but a great improvement..

Also most of the reply people have been testing with other things so will you be updating it..

Regards
you should try call of brotherhood ring for perma freeze :)
Thank you for the update..

Your awesome :)
Hi all! This month was really rough for me and I wasn't able to spend all the time I wanted in poe. Less than two weeks ago I was Level 55 in league, but, now everything back to normal.

My char in league is Level 90 and I was able to play it enough to feel comfortable with some changes I decided to make to this guide. During the next two days I will answer all pending questions and suggestions and reply again some answers that basically I changed my mind about it.

But, in general, the new version of this guide already posted today, covers the most important things that people asked about if you want to check it out.

Regards!
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
Zhantesuken wrote:
Hi,

Which changes are you want to do for Prophecy ?

cause i Play your Build at the moment with 2 Swords (Scaeva and Eclispe) and it works very well and i could use the Points for the Dagger Nodes on more Frenzy or something :D

Dont know hope you Update this Build :P

Greetz

Hi, I made this build after respec a level 90 Ranger I got in Standard League. I tested it a lot in Std and I made this guide after Patch Notes where released for 2.3. So, in general, there's nothing to change for Prophecy.

There's just two things that I wasn't able to test (prior 2.3 release):
- new "Hinekora's Sight" amulet overall performance
- new "Rupture" ascendancy point (massive change from previous "Sharp & Venomous" point)

The most important thing is the new Rupture point, because there's quite some possibilities there:
- For causing Bleeding effect, we need physical damage anywhere so, there's two options here:
a) Change our main attack from 100% elemental damage to mixed damage.
b) Using LS Curse on Hit setup (which is 50% physical) not only for spreading the curse but for bleeding effect too.
- Also, there's two options concerning the chance to bleed:
a) Rely on 25% chance (which is pretty good) from Ascendancy point.
b) Having a 100% chance from "Causes Bleeding on Hit" crafted from L7 Vagan.

Imo, I choose to stay on 100% elemental main attack and use LS Curse on Hit for spreading bleeding effect. For that, I think is mandatory to have a 100% chance to bleed from a crafted dagger.

So, no worries about any major update for 2.3, is just these issues mostly concerning Bleeding Crit Chance/Multi boost from Rupture.

After testing a while both options, I decided to change this. Actual version of the guide include the corrected version. I switch Physical to Lightning with Added Fire Damage, so main attack will always cause bleed with a rare dagger crafted with "Causes Bleeding on Hit". Reasons are explained in post, but basically, you can't rely on CoH setup for spreading the bleed effect and with this change we keep almost same DPS, plus avoiding be one-shooted by elemental reflect mobs.
"
Vaania wrote:
So I'm now 82 and clearing Tier 6-10 maps very easy. Made some changes to gear and passives. I'm using Atziris armor and I removed peirce passives because i'm comfortably clearing with 40% pierce chance. With 5 link armor, Blood Rage, Hatred, Herald of Ash, Ice Golem, Ancestral Protector, Atziris flask and Frenzy charges my dps is 76k at the moment I feel thats more than enough, not planning doing any ubers for now.
Also thinking to test Marylene's Fallacy Lapis Amulet, even though i feel a bit squishy. Not using curse setup, more than enough damage for fast clears.

Just consider that thanks to Powerful Precision, your Chance to Pierce helps to increase Crit Chance too, so reducing Chance to Pierce will cause an equal reduction in increased Crit Chance.

I tested Marylene's Fallacy and imo doesn't work with the build. The less Crit Chance modifier is too high to deal with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info