[2.5] "The Kärcher" Lightning Strike Deadeye. Extreme Clear Speed. 75%/74% Dodge A/S

Hi, yes, you should take first Far Shot.

Bino is not mandatory, is just a great Crit Dagger. For Rupture, you could rely on 25% Chance to Bleed from passive or, imo, wait and use a crafted "Causes Bleeding on Hit" from L7 Vagan.

So, I take first Far Shot, then Powerful Precision and after that, depending on the daggers I have, Rupture / Fast & Deadly.
What 5L setup we have to use for LS ?
You use 2 Vaal Grace, is it intended or did you mean Vaal Grace + Vaal Haste?
"
mojo8850 wrote:
Can please check my profile fearsome_ranger...
I know I need to improve a lot extremely a lot.

Can you provide me for what I can do to get more damage and attack speed.
I just started Cruel..

TY

Hi, some suggestions:

- Before you proceed to Shadow area of the tree, pick all the life nodes remaining. You will need it.
- You can improve your damage with cheap gear like: Lochtonial Caress Iron Gauntlets, Meginord's Girdle Heavy Belt, Blackheart Iron Ring. Maybe your level is kinda high for this levelling uniques, but I guess, you will improve your overall stats with these, before proceeding to rares.
- You really need to improve your daggers, try to get the higher physical damage (pDPS) you could pay in both. When you upgrade both daggers, you will see a huge difference. And try to put +20% Quality to them.
- Use Hatred Aura, another great DPS increase (plus HoA, but I see you got that one).
- If you need a damage boost for bosses, use Ancestral Protector.
"
draggongos wrote:
Is this build viable with Frost Blades instead of LS?

I don't think so. Is true that Frost Blades have a similar mechanic as an initial attack that release projectiles and I guess the passive tree will be kinda similar, but I don't see Deadeye as good for FB as it is for LS (the free +1 chain is the one that seems great). Another thing that I will not be comfortable is that I rely on doing a huge amount of damage really far away from enemies. In case of FB, you will be much more near attackers, so maybe this build will be weak in terms of dealing with damage taken.

Imo, in this case, changing the skill will be a poor choice because this build is really dependant to LS mechanics.
"
Vaania wrote:
You use 2 Vaal Grace, is it intended or did you mean Vaal Grace + Vaal Haste?

I said that on purpose, because with this build, you rely a lot in Dodge Attacks/Spells. Evasion is not reliable at all in my opinion, because it solves only a part of the damage sources: attacks and not spells, think about physical spells, for example.

Having 2x Vaal Grace, you have a lot time with almost full cap Dodge A/S. Enough time to refill your souls in both Vaal gems and start all over again. But, is true that maybe this is worthy for high map tiers (like 12 and above), and in other situations, you could use one Vaal Grace and one Vaal Haste for AS boost (as you surely notice, this is my combination linked in the gear section).
"
Sinnerrr wrote:

Try Lightning Strike + Physical Projectile Attack Damage + Multistrike + Physical to Lightning + Weapon Elemental Damage, I guess is the best combination. Also, quality on gems is really important, mostly for LS skill gem (40% pierce chance).
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
mojo8850 wrote:
Can please check my profile fearsome_ranger...
I know I need to improve a lot extremely a lot.

Can you provide me for what I can do to get more damage and attack speed.
I just started Cruel..

TY

Hi, some suggestions:

- Before you proceed to Shadow area of the tree, pick all the life nodes remaining. You will need it.
- You can improve your damage with cheap gear like: Lochtonial Caress Iron Gauntlets, Meginord's Girdle Heavy Belt, Blackheart Iron Ring. Maybe your level is kinda high for this levelling uniques, but I guess, you will improve your overall stats with these, before proceeding to rares.
- You really need to improve your daggers, try to get the higher physical damage (pDPS) you could pay in both. When you upgrade both daggers, you will see a huge difference. And try to put +20% Quality to them.
- Use Hatred Aura, another great DPS increase (plus HoA, but I see you got that one).
- If you need a damage boost for bosses, use Ancestral Protector.

Ty for the reply..

I have made some changes please check also for me to even do more upgrade take me a little
as i dont have much currency new to the game still learning.. so more advice is good please
its helping me really good..

regads
Hi,

Which changes are you want to do for Prophecy ?

cause i Play your Build at the moment with 2 Swords (Scaeva and Eclispe) and it works very well and i could use the Points for the Dagger Nodes on more Frenzy or something :D

Dont know hope you Update this Build :P

Greetz
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
Sinnerrr wrote:

Try Lightning Strike + Physical Projectile Attack Damage + Multistrike + Physical to Lightning + Weapon Elemental Damage, I guess is the best combination. Also, quality on gems is really important, mostly for LS skill gem (40% pierce chance).

Thanks man !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info