[2.3] Clonemancer: One For All, All For One (Uber Viable, Millions of DPS)

I've updated the tree (2 occultist points). It is now even more viable due to the survivability that has gone up with this patch. I've re-ran normal and uber atziri with this build and had no issues. I've also completed the end-game uber lab run on the first try.

"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
New unique, possibly good for this build?

The bow looks interesting. You can try it and test it out. You may run into accuracy issues with the minions not being able to hit. In this case i would recommend replacing one of the other curses with Poacher's Mark (enemies have 50% LESS evasion). Please test it and let me know your findings. I don't have this bow so I can't test it at the moment.

"
LightHope wrote:
which of the support gems would you drop, if you only have a 5L bow and 5L armor?

That's a hard question. However, I'd probably drop Pierce in this case. Having 6 links is very important, but 5L is doable.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
What was your choice for bandits? and when did you switch over to using the mirrow arrow?
"
shdw1798 wrote:
What was your choice for bandits? and when did you switch over to using the mirrow arrow?

Kill all bandits. I would switch over at level 70-72.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
http://poeplanner.com/AAIAAURBQUlEQXdBQWRnMGZGeThZUEJoV0hOd2RGQjhZSXZRby1pOXZQQ2c4TFVHSFNWRk1zMDV0VWZ0U0tWWFdWZUJZV2xxUlpLcGs1MmFlYWpacXJHdmJiQXR0R1hDN2ZSaF94b0NrZ3NlRFg0UE1oV0NQR285R2pfcVRKNXVHbTZHY01weS1vUy1seEtjSXFIMnF4TGMtdUpPOUo3Nkt3Y1hNdk0wVzBCX1QtOWtUMnQzZml1a0M2LTdzR095SzctdncxZmZYLWVqNjBuSVBCQWVEMjFYR09saXNtUDRLOGtVNjRhWlhUZVAtanpXUzJMMVo4eG80a0ZVbkwtLUktVGZYejBteGxTNEhIakxSUlVmQVpnU3pvZ0R3SHhadjQyb2txamJwQ1BUQVZHcER2WUpYS182em00cS1UMGlPRGVJVko0eXgAEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFBPT0AAA==

My attempt at a life based version

im intending to just throw traps, run away and let minions kill so I dont have to be nearby while the fighting is happening.

Though I was wondering do you think its possible to play with the Solaris Lorica and lots of ES in other pieces of gear?
Last edited by ProfessorCookie on Jun 9, 2016, 12:59:16 AM
hi :)
tried the build with my 80+witch because it looks very promissing and nice as idea..But must add 2 things to it - levelling guide is nonsence because until 70+ you have no chance to get the needed skill points, and you really must get a 6-link bow/chest and all the gems for primary mirror arrow trap at least to level 18+, because you will not put down nearly any mobs without. This makes the build really expensive.
The thing is the trap is limited no matter how many cheap construction jewels or whatever you have and add - you wont summon more than 4 images at a time and they wont last longer than 3 seconds. This makes the levelling of gems at least very difficult and whole build unplayable without spending fortune for all the gear (especially skill gems) bought at max level or you can just take gem by gem and add to any other builds you have and level it up to 21 with 20% quality..But after this pain this build may become effective and really safe for high-end maps. Or maybe i play it somewhere wrong? In that case please give me some hints..
To add a possible hint - you dont really need a 6-link for the chest piece and wither totem - althought Ive tryed as well - because wither debuff works perfectly with faster cast, spell totem and duration so I really recommend to put it to 4linked gear part instead and add other single/multiple target skill with chaos damage convert (for me worked quite fine explosive arrow+less duration/rapid decay+void manipulation+concentrated effect+increased burning damage+poison/increased area).
Last edited by BLackocalypse on Jun 10, 2016, 6:50:55 AM
"
BLackocalypse wrote:
hi :)
tried the build with my 80+witch because it looks very promissing and nice as idea..But must add 2 things to it - levelling guide is nonsence because until 70+ you have no chance to get the needed skill points, and you really must get a 6-link bow/chest and all the gems for primary mirror arrow trap at least to level 18+, because you will not put down nearly any mobs without. This makes the build really expensive.
The thing is the trap is limited no matter how many cheap construction jewels or whatever you have and add - you wont summon more than 4 images at a time and they wont last longer than 3 seconds. This makes the levelling of gems at least very difficult and whole build unplayable without spending fortune for all the gear (especially skill gems) bought at max level or you can just take gem by gem and add to any other builds you have and level it up to 21 with 20% quality..But after this pain this build may become effective and really safe for high-end maps. Or maybe i play it somewhere wrong? In that case please give me some hints..
To add a possible hint - you dont really need a 6-link for the chest piece and wither totem - althought Ive tryed as well - because wither debuff works perfectly with faster cast, spell totem and duration so I really recommend to put it to 4linked gear part instead and add other single/multiple target skill with chaos damage convert (for me worked quite fine explosive arrow+less duration/rapid decay+void manipulation+concentrated effect+increased burning damage+poison/increased area).

You can make any changes you want to the build to fit your play-style. Obviously if you don't have the proper gear (i.e. 6 links...etc) then you do the best you can and balance everything as you level up and gear up. The comment about not being able to summon more than 4 images is wrong. Have you seen the videos? I can easily summon more than 20 Mirrors at one time which will all hit the bosses/mobs at once resulting in a lot of damage. Also, you do not have to have high level gems. Path of exile is a game of progression and balancing your tree/gear, you level up the gems and upgrade your gear accordingly. You are correct that you do not need a 6 link wither totem, this is my preference to maximize on damage and supports my play-style. Good feedback though, I like to see people putting their own spin into the build. (:
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
how did you make the 212 Dex requirement i got most the gear but i am still 30+ short on dex and took an extra 30 dex node
"
Dextera wrote:
how did you make the 212 Dex requirement i got most the gear but i am still 30+ short on dex and took an extra 30 dex node

Jewels. You want to get jewels that have the primary stats + dex attributes (or all attributes).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 11, 2016, 1:31:57 PM
Did this build get nerfed at all going from 2.2 to 2.3?

How does it play in a party?

Can it handle T14+ maps (including bosses)?

If anyone is running this I'd love to see your characters.
"
nazeroth77 wrote:
Did this build get nerfed at all going from 2.2 to 2.3?

How does it play in a party?

Can it handle T14+ maps (including bosses)?

If anyone is running this I'd love to see your characters.

1. The build actually got buffed in terms of survivability. It got a slight damage reduction due to cluster trap fix. However, it doesn't change end-game content potency.

2. I haven't tried this build in party.

3. It can definitely handle all the high end tier maps. I've completed all tier 15 maps deathless. The uber izaro lab was also deathless, took me about 6 mins on the first try. It easily does Uber Atziri as well.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 22, 2016, 5:18:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info