More Changes to Skill Gem Balance

Check the Google doc since we can't copy and paste.

Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 6:55:39 AM
Let's reference the changes in vague terms since they're so tentative.

Very Much Salt incoming.
tldr for u noobs the one that's worth mentioning anyways for the fotm crowds...

VMS damage nerfed by 50% at Lv20.

Vaal Spark and Spark is now 20% slower, quality bonus is 1% proj speed per instead of 2% as before.
VSpark and Spark destroys itself after traveling 150 units same as other ranged projectiles.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
This discussion should be halted until the patch notes are finished after all nothing is set in stone on how the changes will precede. Discussing the changes prematurely could potentially lead to false information spreading around like wildfire.
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
This discussion should be halted until the patch notes are finished after all nothing is set in stone on how the changes will precede. Discussing the changes prematurely could potentially lead to false information spreading around like wildfire.

Information might be changed but won't be "false" unless you are implying Chris_GGG is lying intentionally in his google doc just for fun.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
It's pretty basic

''We're sorta fucking Spark and Vaal molten shall'' - But IT COULD CHANGE REMEMBER DESE patch notes aren't final AITE?

Something like that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 29, 2016, 11:25:30 PM
Should I add more salt because I never got a chance to play those builds in their prime? I did have a sporker once so I suppose it is reduced sodium or is it less sodium?
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
XerxezBreak wrote:

Pretty naïve to think GGG hasnt made the balance descisions already.
And even more naïve to think they would modify those a week before content release.

Everything is set in stone despite what players hope.
I don't even understand how there's not threads about the fact we don't have a released patch note 4 days before Prophecy is live.
"
innervation wrote:
Let's reference the changes in vague terms since they're so tentative.

Very Much Salt incoming.

No need to be hostile. People should know the changes, tentative or not, so they can re-plan builds accordingly.
Wow VMS and Spark and VSpark nerfed? What a surprise!

Good on GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info