2.3 Crit Reave

This isn't going to be my starter character but a pure mapping character I plan to try and hit 90 or if I'm really enjoying myself maybe put the hours in for 100.

The build center's around the new unique [https://i.imgur.com/7FBsIKY.png/img]. I know it'll be an expensive and top tier unique but as it won't be my starter it shouldn't be a problem. Link's would be Reave, Melee damage, Melee on full life, Multistrike, Inc. Aoe, 6th link would be faster attacks. Blasph, Temp Chains would be used for cursing for the poison on top of increasing the damage on bosses/tanky rares. It's also a defensive mechanic which I enjoy. Aura's are Discipline and the final one/blasph curse I'm currently debating on. Warlords looks good for leech and Determination looks nice for Phys reflect.Unique's for the build are facebreakers and abysses for pure damage and Skyforths are BIS but I'm not going to hold my breath. A rare pure Es Shield with 500+ es would be manditory since we're going Ci with a 0 es body. Auxium as a belt or a rare with high es/resists. Flat es on rings and amulets and craftable %es for 1ex each. The build won't be cheap by anymeans but I feel it should be able to be built for under 15ex depending on price of chest. The min max for legends out there would be perfect abysses, vaal'd curse on hit Vuln facebreakers (like 2-3ex) A rare shield with 550+ es and 2 resists, Flat phys, ES, %ES, 2 Resists and Accuracy on Diamond rings (like 6ex each but good rings should be 1ex + the Craft) Neck with Crit, Critmulti, ES %es and Flat phys. Belt with Es and ~120 all resists.https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBALDYotmEojIyyBQHmRCS9W9Z8NmGaoxMjrxvFr91_YRv1EK1SG1s62PndOywES_bGujWjAsrChB7Iuq5fF3yvjrDOi1VDkgqCyo4FqoRlnBSPdGQG3_GidMFfXBWkyfBxYw2mhNsC76K74jsGNvUIvShL8rT-TeP-nC7LL9ObW0ZtAzXz9DQXEAV16XEEVDZW5f06rpGcUmxRwZfalS9hq6cMjW5GyVSUw184Yjy4dh2Fe1WY6crS66XlT1fHapjQ1b1uT6Wi-kCTLP-SdturGbVuUV-IG6X0CzhDlxQMI6KfeNq-g==106 Point Tree, Point, AS/point, power charge. Jewel's would only be worth it if you get really good jewel's with 3 damage mods or 2 damage and a %es. Would Level Life based/hybrid until around level 70 then switch to CI if 7k es+Feedback would be useful This is just theory crafting as a fun build to get crazy clear speeds on.
Last edited by Vitamindmilk on May 29, 2016, 7:19:29 PM
Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 7:17:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info