What would you have done?

Of course i would have given it back if asked over such a mistake.. What comes around goes around and you never know when you might run back into someone you screw over that can turn the screw job you give them back on you later. Wreaclast much like the real world isn't THAT big.. Its small enough to run back into people from the past i would think. Besides being honest goes a long way and you keep your name.. And the guy still ended up giving you stuff just for being honest so its not like being honest doesn't benefit you.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I would give it back, no question. I mean come on, the dude was already hooking you up with free stuff in the first place. I would figure chances are he would toss you an extra tip for being an honorable person. To be honest, the old cut throat me would have kept it. I used to do messed up things in Diablo 2 that would cause people to drop all their gear for me to come by and swipe up. I have grown a bit as a person since then.
You're a good guy OP.

Had it been 10 mirrros I would have given back too. I never cared about being rich (in game). As long as I have a 5l and a build that can kill shit I'm satisfied.
I'd lose sleep over it probably.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I used to give ppl free shit but then they want to thank you and chat you up. Conversation is longer than I want.

lol and they add you as a friend and/or ask for more stuff + help with quests
If we're being totally honest, I would have given it back only if it wasn't stuff I really wanted.

Everyone has a price, they say. If it was 700 ES trires gear, I wouldn't have had a problem returning that. If it was a bunch of legacy items or things I couldn't otherwise get my hands on... sorry bro, pay more attention. My price for things I'd return without a second thought is about 30-35 ex. Anything worth more than that and I would feel more remorse for returning it than keeping it.
"
Crocodarrel wrote:
If we're being totally honest, I would have given it back only if it wasn't stuff I really wanted.

Everyone has a price, they say. If it was 700 ES trires gear, I wouldn't have had a problem returning that. If it was a bunch of legacy items or things I couldn't otherwise get my hands on... sorry bro, pay more attention. My price for things I'd return without a second thought is about 30-35 ex. Anything worth more than that and I would feel more remorse for returning it than keeping it.

You either uphold the true PoE spirit and keep everything or you drop your balls and give everything back. You never go half PoE half D3 like that!
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
I'd have given it back, I mean how much does it cost to turn someone into a POS, my price is too high.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info