What would you have done?

I would have given it back without even a thought.
I've always wanted a high ES 6L but I would have returned it sadly. Especially after his friend just gave me some freebies-- That would be scrubby to keep.
I'm cool, I'd have given every single item he wanted to give his friend. I really hate animalistic behaviour so yeah not for me.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I used to give ppl free shit but then they want to thank you and chat you up. Conversation is longer than I want.

And yes I'd give it back. Honest mistake.

These plebs wanting to socialize man, can't stand them !
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Last edited by Jayserix on May 29, 2016, 7:36:21 PM
This is good. I am glad to see that so many people would be willing to give it back. Maybe everyone on PoE isn't an asshole afterall. :P

Spoiler
Jokes! No offense intended. :D
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

@ OP. You did it right.

Some would have run with the goods. You didn't. Excellent!

Tell him to make a video of himself in a dinosaur costume eating people then I'll give it back.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
viciousnugget wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
I probably would have given it back, but if they started being really rude about it I would have been really tempted to keep it. The way they said "give that back" would have annoyed me a little bit.
Count yourself among the easily annoyed. I could see it from his point of view, thought he was gifting shit to a friend and made a huge mistake and had a little panic.

He had already given me an exalt and a divine and the item I PM'd him to purchase for free. I made out pretty well. No lie I would have loved every single item he put in my inventory though. It was amazing gear.

Oh wait, it was the same guy who gave you the stuff in the first place? Then yeah, I definitely would give it back.

I thought it was the random friend who entered who traded you the second lot of stuff.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I'd have given it all back. But then again, I'd have never accepted any of it to begin with.
Do what all the real PoE elite pros would do.

Gotta do what PoE is meant to be played as per PoE whiteknights and elite pros. Keep everything, and probably pm them and complain about how their rare stuff is vendor trash their uniques are low rolls and ask if they got extra free divines as well to go with those low roll uniques.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 29, 2016, 9:31:00 PM
Moral values should not even pose as a question...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info