Your first [2.3] build

Hi,

In order to help new players and old ones aswell decide which build to play, it would be great if we share here a link with the build we are going to play first in [2.3] Prophecy

I'll play a self-made:

[2.3] Rohak's Trickster Bladefall Remote Mine - Life / Acrobatics

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665424

- Low budget
- Really strong
- HC viable
- Fun is guaranteed

Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 1:17:10 AM
I'll play an Occultist Hybrid Freeze Pulser that might go CI when I get gear for it, or even Low life if I get even better gear. I dont have a link for it since I made it up and didnt make a guide for it. Im done with the clear speed meta shit and I just want to play something that I havent played since closed beta.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
sure bladefall is strong but its too meta...

not interested

might go Animate weapon or Dual Hyaon, depends on the Patch note

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTHcPYpUHu0
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'll be playing up a bow ranger of some sort... not even sure I'll decide before I start.
I'll try those new cold skills until I give up on it and switch to a melee build just like every other time I have tried to play a caster or bow build.
Frostbolt Ice nova templar sounds like it could be fun... maybe with nycta's lantern?
Another idea for a first char was something around "Hidden Potential", that would be more or less as low budget as you can get.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Deadeye Pierce LA. Get on the OP train boiz.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Secret OP build
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Build: Crit Ice nova // CI // GR

Classes: Witch (elementalist)

Tree:link

Not capable of self-found, but definitely budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info