How to get rich?

"
My first tip would be not to play standard as it´s really hard to sell something not "super good" there... at least from my experience when I sell Ripped stuff from hardcore. If I was you I´d give a try challenge league starting on 3.6. If I remember well... but if you really want to play that standard.. what I do when I wanna make some currency is just run low maps like t1-6. Make build that can run almost all or all map mods and always alch and go and there is no way you loose more currency on maps than earn. If you get mod you cannot run it´s better to not run the map than reroll it - it´s not worth chaos or scour/alch.. Another option is to get some quantity like goldwyrm boots, perandus belt these unique gloves with quantity do not remember the name, low level ones, possibly item quantity support, find where drops some good divination cards pretty offten for example I like farming Residences for 6 links... Last tip is to check which gems sells most and level them. For example on temp league from my experience it´s really great to level greater multiple projectiles on offhand. Many builds uses it and quality is pretty nice to have.

What do you mean by challenge leagues? I thought other leagues were only open for a certain duration?
Hey buddy, I wrote very long replies to another player who asked pretty much the same thing as you did.

I played Path of Exile for several months before getting annoyed at not having anything else than a few tens of Chaos Orbs. After just over a year of playing my full stash is worth about 200 Exalts or so.

I listed a lot of the tips I used to make currency both in Standard and Perandus. I'm still using a lot of them now.

Here's the link to the post : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663491
Look at all the replies.

If you need any help or advice add me we can chat about it ingame.

It's really fun when you reach a point where you can get the uniques and 6Ls you need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info