PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How to get rich?

Hello everybody I've been playing this game for a few hundred hours now but I've never been able to actually get rich. The maximum amount I've had is around 5 ex which I've invested into making my build better. I play on the Standard server. Any tips is very appreciated, thank you!
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 1:40:53 PM
well.. this is how i usually do it:
- get to maps fast
- put on some rarity/quantity ( 200/20 more than enough)
- map, map, map.
even if you don't play that much 1ex/day income is totally average simply from the low currencys dropped, rares sold for alters and 6s sold for jewelers.

The possible uniques , high orb drops are just bonus.
Alternatively, the faster way:

find a mirror
"

find a mirror

That does not work even as a bad joke...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
What's better? Running dried lake or labyrinth?
"
ruhtrA_gniK wrote:
What's better? Running dried lake or labyrinth?

Neither - people who run dried lake are just not smart. Run low tier maps if anything.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
First thing you need to know value when you see it. I bet you found tons of good rares in that time besides 5ex. I find 5-20ex rares at least once a month

Active wealth making

1. Buy low sell high. Can be anything from scrolls to rares to uniques to mirrored items. just work margins.

2. MF farm at high speed and sell stuff you find.

3. Sell services. Masters, challenges, bosses, Mirror items etc

4. Farm Atziri/Uber for her good stuff.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2016, 6:26:45 PM
"

find a mirror

How to get rich in real life:

Win the lottery.
Rich gets richer, poor gets poorer. Never heard of that?
My first tip would be not to play standard as it´s really hard to sell something not "super good" there... at least from my experience when I sell Ripped stuff from hardcore. If I was you I´d give a try challenge league starting on 3.6. If I remember well... but if you really want to play that standard.. what I do when I wanna make some currency is just run low maps like t1-6. Make build that can run almost all or all map mods and always alch and go and there is no way you loose more currency on maps than earn. If you get mod you cannot run it´s better to not run the map than reroll it - it´s not worth chaos or scour/alch.. Another option is to get some quantity like goldwyrm boots, perandus belt these unique gloves with quantity do not remember the name, low level ones, possibly item quantity support, find where drops some good divination cards pretty offten for example I like farming Residences for 6 links... Last tip is to check which gems sells most and level them. For example on temp league from my experience it´s really great to level greater multiple projectiles on offhand. Many builds uses it and quality is pretty nice to have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info