Old account and ascendancy classes

Hi!

I just returned to PoE after several years and was pleased to see i still had my old account with all my characters and items.

After some reading about what's new I came upon ascendancy classes, but I can't for the life of me find where to choose my subclass and gain access to the extra skilltree.

I have 2 lvl 50+ characters and have completed the labyrinth on both of them but can't find how to do this on either of them.

Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 10:03:34 PM
You need to run the labyrinth to open up the sub classes(you also need to interact with the object at the top of the chest room and choose a sub class)

You should have access to it automatically on older characters and the entrance is in act threes town.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 29, 2016, 3:50:38 PM
At the end of the lab, in the room past the final boss, at the very top, there should be some sort of altar, where you can pick.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Yep... sadly it sounds like you killed izaro and walked to the next room and then totally missed the "Altar of Ascendancy"? It should be pretty obvious what to do after you walk up to that and click on it.

You have to finish the lab all over again if you never clicked on it, sorry.
Or maybe you just did one of the trials thinking it was the actual labyrinth. You have to perform all 6 trials of a given difficulty before being able to enter the lab, whom entrance is in the middle of the Sarn town in act 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info