How much longer before GGG make the game harder again, if ever? (with strawpoll)

"
Char1983 wrote:

The game is fine with all league mods enabled. Without, it is too easy.

And yes I don't play HC because it is not technically feasible on my connection.

I really don't doubt you, but just out of curiosity: Can you show us a screenshot of your latest 90+ characters deathcount?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I'd give it another year. Act V will come out and there will be a major push to rebalance the entire game.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

The game is fine with all league mods enabled. Without, it is too easy.

And yes I don't play HC because it is not technically feasible on my connection.

I really don't doubt you, but just out of curiosity: Can you show us a screenshot of your latest 90+ characters deathcount?

Oh this oughta be entertaining.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
They are technically making mapping a bit harder by adding these new type of mobs that will synergy well in hordes. More incoming spike damage. lol

Yeah I made 2.3.0 an option, I didn't expect anyone (or multiple people) to defend that one so soon.

"

I only make one thread per week. My other option for this week was tentatively titled "lets all pretend to be I_NO". It was going to be filled with talk of dinosaurs and legacy chaos conversion shitstorm talk, since you weren't here to do it. Guess that's not needed anymore. WB.
I think the game is way too easy as it is now. I pushed really hard in the flashback perandus league and only died cause I pushed really hard. If I took it just a tiny bit slower I would not have died, and this is flashback with all crazy mods active.

My memory might be screwed, but I remember the game as being a lot harder in the past. Have I just gotten better at the game? Or is there a major power creep issue with the game? Probably both. I just want the game harder in some way. I dont like that you can level to 100 in 3-4 days (played time) even though its only a small % of the ppl that does it.

Do I think that they will make the gamer harder? No, I dont think they will :/
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
innervation wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
They are technically making mapping a bit harder by adding these new type of mobs that will synergy well in hordes. More incoming spike damage. lol

Yeah I made 2.3.0 an option, I didn't expect anyone (or multiple people) to defend that one so soon.

"

I only make one thread per week. My other option for this week was tentatively titled "lets all pretend to be I_NO". It was going to be filled with talk of dinosaurs and legacy chaos conversion shitstorm talk, since you weren't here to do it. Guess that's not needed anymore. WB.

*smirk
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
GGG apparently make more money by changing their "hardcore Arpg" into a "Diablo3 clone that you can play while watching TV" so don't expect a bump in difficulty anytime soon.

I mean everyone were thinking they would nerf Ascendancys after the major power creep of 2.2 but what did they do... they buffed them even more. Should tell a lot about the future of the game.
i would very much agree when GGG nerfs 100k+ dps builds!

introduce a ceiling on dps. the moment mobs are actually able to attack you most of the guys who complain the game is too easy but are not willing to play self found would realise the game isn't so easy after all.

and yes! i am waiting for the first outcry considering the new mobs in maps. YAY more one-shot mechanics!

edit:
i'm actually wondering if the guys who complain about a too easy game are realising that this can only be done by nerfing dps by a large margin.
Last edited by Ruefl2x on May 29, 2016, 7:11:15 PM
I don't know OP but they need to nerf all range attacks and spell AOE by 65%!

Makes melee attractive and fixes the retarded power creep.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2016, 7:18:19 PM
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
i would very much agree when GGG nerfs 100k+ dps builds!

introduce a ceiling on dps. the moment mobs are actually able to attack you most of the guys who complain the game is too easy but are not willing to play self found would realise the game isn't so easy after all.

and yes! i am waiting for the first outcry considering the new mobs in maps. YAY more one-shot mechanics!

edit:
i'm actually wondering if the guys who complain about a too easy game are realising that this can only be done by nerfing dps by a large margin.

Of course nerfing DPS is a big factor in making the game harder. Super high DPS = very good defense since things die before they can even do anything to you. I say buff mobs and nerf players (including the dps they do).
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info