Secret beyond godlike drops from beta player - need testing

Its true if I use my standard RF, IR and IQ char:)
No wonder most iir/iiq uniques have either negative resists, low defenses, or reduced movement speed! It all makes sense now.

Or. You know. RNG is a thing.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:55:10 PM
"
Tzaina wrote:
"
Invalid.

Pretty much sums up all of your shitposts around here.

Bait and Catch.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
markww wrote:

What a farcical pile of poop.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Well I've been trying it for last 3 hours still all crap haha. take big damage with 2hder melee and only 20K dps in mid maps. like every pack life goes to half or less.

sorry bud, I'm still a proponent of kills/hr x MF
Git R Dun!
Guys would like to remind you this is quite possible if you knew a thing or two about random number generation.

The generation of number is not truly random as it must start with some seed value.

So its quite possible players observe some RNG patterns in games even there might not be inbuild function to affect loot based on difficulty of encounter but different values might affect the seed value which is used to generate number.

Hopefully this is enough explanation
So did Legacy items naturally goes away as intended or they still core of standard economy 4 years later after they became "feature".
Last edited by nexuscz on May 29, 2016, 6:07:46 PM
I remember a few friends of mine had what they considered bad luck in d3, and they started thinking that accounts in d3 were flagged with either good or bad luck. They thought it had something to do with the names of the accounts. I lol'd. (I was one of the lucky guys btw.)

Btw, I have supporter pack rng in PoE so im all good.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on May 29, 2016, 6:16:59 PM
Only going on results in the dried lake runs with Voll, I have experienced this quite often.

If I kill Voll easily and very fast, the drops are less and not as good as when I take much more time to kill him.

I have observed this too many times for it to just be coincidence, imo.

So then maybe the OP has a good point here.

I don't know for sure of course, but that's the way it sometimes happens. Too often to not notice it.

Interesting post. Thanks op.

Last edited by Rayzabladez on May 29, 2016, 8:04:28 PM
I never cease to be amazed by the human mind's ability to see patterns where there are none.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info