Secret beyond godlike drops from beta player - need testing

RF build
problem solved
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Paid in Blood
Crimson Jewel
10% Increased Damage taken.
x-x% Increased Item Rarity if you have taken a Savage Hit recently.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Im interested on your observations and results guys :] share the viable builds for MF clear and soaking some dmg for easier testing.

Cheers
So did Legacy items naturally goes away as intended or they still core of standard economy 4 years later after they became "feature".
Last edited by nexuscz on May 29, 2016, 12:22:14 PM
I had all my best drops after "ingame near dead experiance's". i look on it like a personal unlucky pattern but it would fit the theorie.

edit:(I play HC for a year now and had the same idea at the start of talisman. but i cant remember the game praising my first chars, and those misguided monstrositys were forced into a permanend cycle of life and death.)
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Last edited by kobrakhan on May 29, 2016, 12:47:31 PM
Ive been trying get the shit beat of me with 700 regen and low dps BM cyclone. doesnt seems any different.\ so far... maybe I should wear scolds to really take a beating?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2016, 12:40:40 PM
"
kobrakhan wrote:
I had all my best drops after "ingame near dead experiance's". i look on it like a personal unlucky pattern but it would fit the theorie.

Glad im not the only one :] more people more power to test the theorie. Thanks :]
So did Legacy items naturally goes away as intended or they still core of standard economy 4 years later after they became "feature".
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Ive been trying get the shit beat of me with 700 regen and low dps BM cyclone. doesnt seems any different.\ so far... maybe I should wear scolds to really take a beating?

maybe the tricks is not about accumulate dmg but getting under certain threshold like 25% of effective HP to get the mf bonus.

NOT really sure :]

maybe its just this

Last edited by nexuscz on May 29, 2016, 1:19:49 PM
"
nexuscz wrote:
From my observation there is no gain from grinding 10h day with super clear speeds.

Just chain accounts. Make yourself like 5 different accounts with the same build. Play each like an hour.

I got best drops after long periods of downtime.
"
Invalid.

Pretty much sums up all of your shitposts around here.
zzZzzzZzzZz
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:54:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info