Secret beyond godlike drops from beta player - need testing

From my observation there is no gain from grinding 10h day with super clear speeds.

Only time where something valuable drops is when game thinks you just went thru dangerous encounter, so if the mobs doesn't even touch you the drops are low.

Try to create tanky build which purpose is to accumulate lot of dmg and then clear the pack. Drops rains.

Test and enjoy
So did Legacy items naturally goes away as intended or they still core of standard economy 4 years later after they became "feature".
Last bumped on May 31, 2016, 10:10:32 PM
Invalid.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Okay sweet, gonna make a tank build with my Legacy Kaom's and other poisonous legacy items.

Kappa
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
So you're saying we should do maps with like 5K DPS?
Git R Dun!
No, just make sure to take some dmg before clearing. This is apparent on totem build for example.

You can go beyond that and try specialized tank and regen build to exploit if this feature exist.

This is just from my personal observation, no extensive testing involved.
So did Legacy items naturally goes away as intended or they still core of standard economy 4 years later after they became "feature".
Last edited by nexuscz on May 29, 2016, 11:39:27 AM
So like get like 800 regen and let mobs pound on you then kill them? I'll try it. Cant be any worse than I usually do.
Git R Dun!
"
Okay sweet, gonna make a tank build with my Legacy Kaom's and other poisonous legacy items.

Kappa

btw there is a script out there that blocks ppl like sangasomething pretty easy to set up

bragging with standard items feels like going in the strip club and make it rain with monopoly money
(unlimited time)+ unlimied lives = real achievement rofl
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 29, 2016, 11:42:43 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
"

Kappa

btw there is a script out there that blocks ppl like sangasomething pretty easy to set up

bragging with standard items feels like going in the strip club and make it rain with monopoly money
(unlimited time)+ unlimied lives = real achievement rofl

Actually that was sarcasm from his other thread LOL

Good to see I have the other elitist child riled up though, means I'm getting the job done!

Thanks buddy.

/e

Also you haven't blocked me, what are you waiting for? What has unlimited lives cannot be killed.

Coward :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 29, 2016, 11:47:06 AM
Savage, hijacking threat off topic and personal insults.
"
nexuscz wrote:
From my observation there is no gain from grinding 10h day with super clear speeds.

Only time where something valuable drops is when game thinks you just went thru dangerous encounter, so if the mobs doesn't even touch you the drops are low.

Try to create tanky build which purpose is to accumulate lot of dmg and then clear the pack. Drops rains.

Test and enjoy

What a farcical pile of poop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info