Why Poe is becoming PAY TO WIN GAME - free discusion

Confirmed.
i looked up the definition of P2W for all you guys who asked what it was

pay-to-win

Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying
"

pay-to-win

Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying

thats ptw

More tabs > more items you can list > more items sell > richer you get > better items you can get

Watch a streamer sometime they list almost everything and sales flow. Incidentally all have dozens of tabs if not 100s, no accident.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2016, 3:26:34 PM
There is zero support for self found league. There exists no place to play, where other random players are not using third party trade sites to boost themselves over you. There are several of these sites which sell gear for real money which I do not feel the need to list. Within a few days of each new league, these sites are making a profit off these new 3 month leagues.

I have a dream, of a Pathofexile permanent ladder that is bind to account upon drop for the self found and casual crowd to keep the purists away from the cheaters/ To keep support up, they can charge 5 coins per char roll to join the ladder.

The only slightly valid argument against this is that the sites can sell entire accounts but the randomness of that would really put a stake through the heart of rmt.
"

I have a dream, of a Pathofexile permanent ladder that is bind to account upon drop for the self found and casual crowd to keep the purists away from the cheaters/ To keep support up, they can charge 5 coins per char roll to join the ladder.

One can only dream of such a heavenly place, sadly.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"

pay-to-win

thats ptw

More tabs > more items you can list > more items sell > richer you get > better items you can get

Watch a streamer sometime they list almost everything and sales flow. Incidentally all have dozens of tabs if not 100s, no accident.

But see more tabs is only step 1. It doesn't automatically give you steps 2, 3, 4 or 5.

Buying a shavs would automatically get you to step 5, which is pay 2 win.

Tabs would be equal something like an exp booster, which can get you to step 5 but is still considered fair game to F2P shops.

If people wants a 150% completely free game with 0 trace or incentive to give the company money then they need to get real.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on May 29, 2016, 3:39:25 PM
Hey guys OP is right, even Kripp said it LONG ASS time ago when he was an hardcore playa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ6oATzYh-s
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Last edited by Jayserix on May 29, 2016, 3:45:43 PM
"
There is zero support for self found league. There exists no place to play, where other random players are not using third party trade sites to boost themselves over you. There are several of these sites which sell gear for real money which I do not feel the need to list. Within a few days of each new league, these sites are making a profit off these new 3 month leagues.

The only slightly valid argument against this is that the sites can sell entire accounts but the randomness of that would really put a stake through the heart of rmt.

Most successful players dont rmt they just play a lot and sell a lot from their PTW tabs.

There is a lot of support for SFL. But ofc that would sell les tabs because you dont need to put everything in hawk on tabs to get anywhere, You only need 4 tabs just saving needed stuff. So SFL will never happen.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2016, 3:49:55 PM
Let's not forget about stream donations.
I can say for certain Path of Exile is nowhere near Pay To Win. Premium Stash Tabs & Currency Stash Tab indirectly effect your play style, they do not make your character greater than it already is or provide an unfair balance of power.

Premium Stash Tabs & Currency Stash Tab are build around the idea of convenience not power. You don't have to buy them to compete for power they only provide an alternate way to organize and manage your items.

I have to say though Currency Stash Tab is worth every penny!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info