Why Poe is becoming PAY TO WIN GAME - free discusion

Not P2W, Pay For Convenience. And that's nice! Good F2P model, althou a bit pricy! If only I could pay woth WM.... Q.Q ... credit card payments are a B***C 8)
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Pay to hoard
The game is not pay to win, but it is pay to have in game benefits. Also the situation got little worse with gating trade improvements behind a paywall
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:54:18 PM
Its not pay to win

cause nobody wins

This world

is an illusion
I really don't give a shit, if you feel like you're losing then pony up those 20 bucks and buy a currency tab and a couple of stash tabs.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
i like it when the real intention/message of someone posting is already in the thread title.

not in this case though.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
By pay to win I understand "pay to get advantage over freeloaders".
So for me POE is pay to win, which in fact makes me really sad.
I prefer to buy this game for 50$, and don't have this pay to win elements.
Will current pay to win elements stop me from playing poe? I don't know. I love this game. But some elements are giving me creeps indeed...

Payments for cosmetic things are great from the other side. I would gladly buy old interface with chained girls... ;)
"
Xalthotun wrote:
I would gladly buy old interface with chained girls... ;)
Shots fired! lmao
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Xalthotun wrote:
By pay to win I understand "pay to get advantage over freeloaders".
So for me POE is pay to win, which in fact makes me really sad.
I prefer to buy this game for 50$, and don't have this pay to win elements.
Will current pay to win elements stop me from playing poe? I don't know. I love this game. But some elements are giving me creeps indeed...

Payments for cosmetic things are great from the other side. I would gladly buy old interface with chained girls... ;)

$50 would be cheap. I'd pay $100 to have full features and offline. My friends got me to try this "free game" and it cost more than all games haha
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info