"Gaining" Power Charges

With the Heirophant ability to generate endurance charges from power charges, one has to ask if it is technically possible to gain power charges while already at max power charges. I read in a post from 4 years ago that it is although I have no idea whether or not things have changed.
Last bumped on May 31, 2016, 12:02:25 AM
Yes, that should still be possible.
Far as I gathered, you can even gather charges if your maximum is 0.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on May 29, 2016, 6:47:19 AM
Ah, thanks for the quick response. I suppose Voll's Protector is about to turn into an endurance factory then.
That's what I was wondering. My plan is to try out a Voll's Protector build using Blade Vortex for power (and now endurance) charges with CoC-Cyclone-Discharge-Immortal Call. Using the Illuminated Devotion passive, I could put the BV in the boots for leech and the Cyclone set in either the helmet or gloves. If you wanted to get really fancy I guess you could put Righteous Fire in too for a spinning death frisbee. My main concerns would be IC-uptime, proportion of power-to-endurance charges I should run and running an effective mix of physical and elemental damage.
Be sure to put IC in front of Discharge so you actually have some charges to use. ^^
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Ah good point, probably would've forgotten that! xD Thanks!
"
Scenic_Byway wrote:
I suppose Voll's Protector is about to turn into an endurance factory then.

Heirophant already has that ability, btw, you don't have to wait until prophecy to try it out.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Scenic_Byway wrote:
I suppose Voll's Protector is about to turn into an endurance factory then.

Heirophant already has that ability, btw, you don't have to wait until prophecy to try it out.

Oh...I hadn't noticed that xD. Well too late, I guess I have to wait now anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info