R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Champion Build Guide (DPS - multi class - HC viable)

Build going great, I am lvl 74 and I have just cleared enfeeble hexproof twinned Mineral pools (t14 mr evil) without big problems.

Im sitting at 5k life and 51% chance to evade (9570 evasion), 58% movement speed (141% with flasks)
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Sounds good. Have fun. ;)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Spoiler

I played the build on EHC and reached lvl 90. I haven't gotten into the real end game content cause my map drops have been very bad and I don't feel like buying maps. Highest was Beacon and I did some uber lab farming when the layout was good. What would you start to upgrade first? Does it even make sense to buy "just" one 6L Quill? When I have a switch setup? Taste or Dying Sun next? Maybe sneak in a Rumis?
Thanks for the Build anyway. Has been quite fun so far
I think 1 6 link is still better than no 6 link to be honest. Taste of hate is ok but not that very good if you are not Pathfinder. I have the legacy one...

Dying sun is cool but not really needed for single target. Still if you can get it it might be good. It can be good in some situations. I don't have much experience with it cause I only have it on Standard.

Glad to hear you are having fun.
thanks for the guide, enjoy the build alot =)
"
Vaalyrian wrote:
thanks for the guide, enjoy the build alot =)

Glad to hear that. ;)
Hi Greengroove,

Thanks for the detailed guide, much appreciated. I took this build to 92 on EHC (my highest character!).

Do you still recommend champion over elementalist for HC? The perma fortify from champion was awesome. But conflux, calamity, and liege is pretty tempting! Survival is my top priority though (DPS is useless if dead).

Thanks in advance!

SB
I think that Champion is still better for HC. Champion should not have problems with reflect when using essence worm. If you also pack a Ruby flask then i think that's all you need. That being said It might be a problem if you want to use grand spectrum jewels. If you get some viridian jewels and combine with some Crimson ones you can also get a massive amount of armour!
This can make a grand spectrum build cheaper and give less problems with reflect while also getting a lot of armour!

Shaper of desolation is good but it doesn't always do what you want it to do. On my elementalist I don't even use that ascendancy at the moment.

Liege of the primordial is ok but having 2 golems has its downside as well. I am using an additional gem linked with my golem (CWDT).

All in all Elementalist can also be ok. But I think that Champion is just a safer choice. If you are good at flask management Pathfinder is also cool.
Hello !!!
I'm here for say to you tyvm !!! i choose your build becouse i felt it very safe funny and with good damage, actualy i'm arround posiction 170 in hardcore essence and i'm tring to push laste level and half for be in top 100, i'm actualy 96, the league in my opinion thanks to your build use to be one of the best i played in more then 3 year of gaming..,

this is my gear really nothing special or very expencive beside the quill and kaom, but i swear it use to be very easy to get kaom fist with a 5 link quill.... then yolo with 300 fuse !!!!! if one day u will make a new build pls sand me a pm !!! i will try 100%...

again tyvm

KorneliusITA
Thanks.

Feedback like this makes me happy. To be honest this is not really my build. I did review the other builds and I have help with theory crafting. I am not good at it. However I have Played EA a lot for a few leagues. I have tried a lot of stuff and compared and optimized my trees quite extensively. Ultimately the only merit I really deserve is for mashing it all together and writing it all down.

It was a lot of work. I don't think I'll make a new build guide any time soon, but I'll try to maintain these two that I made.

GL <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info