Spell echo and raise spectre

At least Spectre should raise two minions from a corpse when supported with echo.
I guess nobody would scoff at raising two zombies either.
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2016, 7:19:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
With Echo it should raise two different minions from two different corpses.

However, this would make it really bad for supporting Spectres with Spell Echo.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
It does.
Don't be lazy. Pull the gem.

If you're using pledge, target-RZ every corpse you don't want to raise as a spectre.

sheesh.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
It does but you are not the judge of what it raises, it is pretty annoying to have to take the gem out when you need to raise new specters but no way around it if you use it as a support gem for caster specters and I always do. When you corpse target to raise a specter and you most likely do if it is not removed from your links it will raise what you target and something else nearby...
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
It does.

With all the crap pure summoners have to go through before they're "up" it feels that would be another quality-of-life improvement for this type of character.

I start to feel GGG thinks summoners are a mistake and discourages them as much as possible by being clunky until seriously commited; and even/especially then their life's a major pita.
Last edited by fusurugi on Jun 2, 2016, 2:13:19 PM
"
fusurugi wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
It does.

With all the crap pure summoners have to go through before they're "up" it feels that would be another quality-of-life improvement for this type of character.

I start to feel GGG thinks summoners are a mistake and discourages them as much as possible by being clunky until seriously committed; and even/especially then their life's a major pita.

Just full of salt aren't you? If it bothers you so much don't play summoner, really doesn't take that long to start up a summoner after logging in.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
"
fusurugi wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
It does.

I start to feel GGG thinks summoners are a mistake and discourages them as much as possible by being clunky until seriously commited; and even/especially then their life's a major pita.

Lol you're 3 years late to the party m8 , you get a cookie for trying to cry though .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Lil_Crimson wrote:
"
fusurugi wrote:

I start to feel GGG thinks summoners are a mistake and discourages them as much as possible by being clunky until seriously committed; and even/especially then their life's a major pita.

Just full of salt aren't you? If it bothers you so much don't play summoner, really doesn't take that long to start up a summoner after logging in.

Oh really? Like with my incinerator-spectre build that I have gone entire days without playing to its potential because map RNG said, "No map incinerators for you today". I've taken to using another as my main, because I can get level 68 spectres for that build on-demand as soon as I log in. (and they're a much more common monster type, so I get quick upgrades as well.)

fusurugi might be full of salt, but you're full of something else.

Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Last edited by joachimbond on Jun 3, 2016, 4:41:46 AM
"
tryhardgg wrote:
Lol you're 3 years late to the party m8 , you get a cookie for trying to cry though .

sadly i am not allowed in the context of the forum to tell you what I'd give you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info