(2.3) HUMMINGBIRD BUILD +1400% attack speed (nerfed before release) Hummingbird sill 1000% +

"
benimaru2 wrote:
think about a starter build for prophecy league ;)
need some test between BM and no BM with + X mana gain on hit jewel.

Thx for the idea :)

"soon" i will post few builds around accuracy,some of them must be tested first for reflect and mana issues :D
thx for the elemental update :

however, I'm not sure it is appropriate to build the passive tree fetching the elemental nodes on templar/ranger area : for me, it seems more appropriate to keep two physical swords, which will be converted into elemental with the active/support skill gem (light strike for exemple + phy to light gem).

at first glance, it seems a better way given all the physical nodes for swords in the passive tree, compared to the elemental.
(on the other hand, elemantal swords are cheap compared to physical)

But i may be wrong, need some tests ;)
Last edited by benimaru2 on May 31, 2016, 5:10:23 AM
I want to promenade with this build, haha.
"
benimaru2 wrote:
thx for the elemental update :

however, I'm not sure it is appropriate to build the passive tree fetching the elemental nodes on templar/ranger area : for me, it seems more appropriate to keep two physical swords, which will be converted into elemental with the active/support skill gem (light strike for exemple + phy to light gem).

at first glance, it seems a better way given all the physical nodes for swords in the passive tree, compared to the elemental.
(on the other hand, elemantal swords are cheap compared to physical)

But i may be wrong, need some tests ;)

With ELE gems and new ele jewels it can be really strong,It is Easy to make ELE build for right side of the tree with +projectile and more ele nodes too,we still dont know how hard will be to get new SPECTRUM JEWELS :)

"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
I want to promenade with this build, haha.

Yea POE can be fun for some days with it,last leagues i was dying from being bored :D i love attack speed builds,with new ascendancy node can make every type of it :>
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 1, 2016, 12:31:24 AM
i beg you, plz make this build come alive! i want to see this!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Hello, first of all amazing guide :)
Second of all, you actually get 8 endurance charges from this build (melee phys one at least) (3+ 3 from tree + 1 from unflinching + 1 oak quest) :P

I was wondering if you can make the same build or similar with using the new lacerate skill instead? What do you think would be the ups and downs of using lacerate over frostblades? Also for 6link I'm planning on using the blood magic gem as the last gem so that way I can do the "non noob friendly version" as you call it and add auras/blasphemy curse. What auras/heralds and curse would you recommend for the build? I was thinking something like Herald of ashe because lots of physical damage, Herald of thunder to shock maybe, and punishment curse with blasphemy for more attack speed and physical dmg? It's also nice because with the permanent immortal call set up you can resist reflect almost entirely since most of the damage is physical.

Thanks again for the build and your time :)
I have been looking through this build and i gotta say. It's amazing!

I am mostly looking at the Ele damage version of the build. I am thinking using Lacerate switching out the projectile damage for AOE at the templar start. I also thought about switching out the second sword for Doryani's catalyst for the ele leech and ele damage. i will loose some accuracy on doing so, but the tradeoff is worth it IMO.
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
???? how can you find Acc mod on boots? dafuq man?
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Jun 1, 2016, 12:45:31 PM
"
Giaocolam wrote:
???? how can you find Acc mod on boots? dafuq man?

You are right sir,i should check XYZ first,accuracy on boots was little strange for me

i trusted http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_affix

"
Suffixes
Accuracy

Appears on all equipment except belts and body armours. "

but this is no problem,we will lose 400 base accuracy but can get extra resist or 55DEX suffix,so we will have 290 less base accuracy,but with extra DEX suffix per other items we will get even more base accuracy than in example

7x55DEX = 385DEX = 770 base accuracy
for no crit builds suffixes arent so important if we have resists capped(for weapons we need ACCURACY,DEX,ATTACK SPEED,for psych.dmg builds of course dmg suffix will be better,but much easier is to get DEX)
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 1, 2016, 3:45:58 PM
"
zeus242 wrote:
Hello, first of all amazing guide :)
Second of all, you actually get 8 endurance charges from this build (melee phys one at least) (3+ 3 from tree + 1 from unflinching + 1 oak quest) :P

I was wondering if you can make the same build or similar with using the new lacerate skill instead? What do you think would be the ups and downs of using lacerate over frostblades? Also for 6link I'm planning on using the blood magic gem as the last gem so that way I can do the "non noob friendly version" as you call it and add auras/blasphemy curse. What auras/heralds and curse would you recommend for the build? I was thinking something like Herald of ashe because lots of physical damage, Herald of thunder to shock maybe, and punishment curse with blasphemy for more attack speed and physical dmg? It's also nice because with the permanent immortal call set up you can resist reflect almost entirely since most of the damage is physical.

Thanks again for the build and your time :)

my guide suck :D im so LAZY,but idea of course is good and I will protect it :>

frost blades is just an example,You can use every skill for swords,You can easy change build to use maces,axes,daggers so can use every skill in game,with swords we can get fastest attack speed but speed is not all

auras(for psych.build) - hatred, determination/grace

curses - for all kind of builds proachers mark cause extra HP,MP on hit :D we can also get frenzy charges from the tree to boost attack speed and get extra +more % damage

punishment - hmmm we have enough attack speed,better to use something other
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 1, 2016, 4:04:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info