need more pocket for character.

I don't want wasted all the good things when I do map. so can you make character inventory bigger. you can sell it in micro transaction. that way who pay for it get bigger inventory.
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 9:46:33 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
First of all, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the forum's structure. There is a dedicated "Feedback and Suggestions" board.
As for the idea itself: making it an mtx won't happen since that would be "pay to win" and therefore something GGG has always been strictly against.
Also, you are supposed to make meaningful choices. What to take out of a map is one of them. I.e., that's intentional design.
ouch. ok my bad then.
but I thinking that we need more space for inventor.it would be nice if you could give us more space.:D
bb
"
Alysma wrote:
First of all, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the forum's structure. There is a dedicated "Feedback and Suggestions" board.
As for the idea itself: making it an mtx won't happen since that would be "pay to win" and therefore something GGG has always been strictly against.
Also, you are supposed to make meaningful choices. What to take out of a map is one of them. I.e., that's intentional design.

Doesn't mean that I support this idea, but lets elaborate more on this. Whats really the difference between buying stash space MTX and larger inventory MTX? If one is taken as "pay to win" another one also should be, right?

edit:

"Also, you are supposed to make meaningful choices. What to take out of a map is one of them. I.e., that's intentional design" - something similar could be said about stash, you're supposed to make meaningful choices about what items you should hold in your private stash, not make it an endless hoard of junk.

I see that often when someone expresses one or another idea it is often quickly beaten down as "pay to win", but when GGG does something similar it is fine. Shouldn't we give more considerations to other people's ideas and stop blindly obeying GGG's actions?

P.S
After all, you and me, game developers working at GGG - we all are people with our own mistakes and brilliant ideas. No one is perfect. It doesn't mean that I am holding a grudge against GGG, I just like sometimes to bring up a healthy criticism.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on May 29, 2016, 4:09:07 AM
"
Toshis8 wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:

Doesn't mean that support this idea, but lets elaborate more on this. Whats really the difference between buying stash space MTX and larger inventory MTX? If one is taken as "pay to win" another one also should be, right?

There is a clear difference between the 2, however it's not a secret someone with more stashtabs will have an advantage over someone with only 4. They still gotta eat though, and i feel it's accepted exept for the few freeloaders who think everything in life is free.

On topic, i think abit increase wouldn't hurt to much. The amount of extra stuff we gotta pick up compared to only a year ago. It would make some sense.
"
korartificer wrote:
ouch. ok my bad then.
but I thinking that we need more space for inventor.it would be nice if you could give us more space.:D
bb

I wouldn't like it. Being able to carry 12 weapons and 6 helmets at the same time is already pretty ridiculous.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
korartificer wrote:
ouch. ok my bad then.
bb

I wouldn't like it. Being able to carry 12 weapons and 6 helmets at the same time is already pretty ridiculous.

not as rediculous as scrolls, gemstones or jewels taking up a full 1/6th or 1/8th of said weapons/armor or what-have-you.

I'm always loathing limited inventory space either through carrying weight or limited space.
"
fusurugi wrote:
not as rediculous as scrolls, gemstones or jewels taking up a full 1/6th or 1/8th of said weapons/armor or what-have-you.

Running rotations with 30,000 gold coins in your pockets just in case you came across Cadiro with a Headhunter was also a tad ridiculous. The inventory's purely a gameplay restraint. Any attempts to connect it with realism fall apart pretty fast.

I'm used to the small inventory size now, but I wouldn't have any complaints about it being larger. I'd at least like to see one of those little 3x2 "pouch" sections people keep posting as suggestions on the subreddit. Having an out of the way place to keep the basics like portal scrolls and wisdom scrolls you carry into every map would be nice, and I can't imagine it harming the integrity or balance of the game in any way.
"
Jennik wrote:
"
fusurugi wrote:

Running rotations with 30,000 gold coins in your pockets just in case you came across Cadiro with a Headhunter was also a tad ridiculous. The inventory's purely a gameplay restraint. Any attempts to connect it with realism fall apart pretty fast.

I'm used to the small inventory size now, but I wouldn't have any complaints about it being larger. I'd at least like to see one of those little 3x2 "pouch" sections people keep posting as suggestions on the subreddit. Having an out of the way place to keep the basics like portal scrolls and wisdom scrolls you carry into every map would be nice, and I can't imagine it harming the integrity or balance of the game in any way.

I always felt that using town portal scrolls was wasting too much time. Especially in those tight/critical situations when you need it fast. Move your mouse cursor to the menu near the life orb > open the pop-up menu > find inventory button > then move back cursor to your inventory > find a scroll and click it. If there was inventory in the inventory then it would be even more clicking. Ability to link town portal scrolls to your action bar would be such a relief.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
Toshis8 wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:

Doesn't mean that I support this idea, but lets elaborate more on this. Whats really the difference between buying stash space MTX and larger inventory MTX? If one is taken as "pay to win" another one also should be, right?

edit:

"Also, you are supposed to make meaningful choices. What to take out of a map is one of them. I.e., that's intentional design" - something similar could be said about stash, you're supposed to make meaningful choices about what items you should hold in your private stash, not make it an endless hoard of junk.

I see that often when someone expresses one or another idea it is often quickly beaten down as "pay to win", but when GGG does something similar it is fine. Shouldn't we give more considerations to other people's ideas and stop blindly obeying GGG's actions?

P.S
After all, you and me, game developers working at GGG - we all are people with our own mistakes and brilliant ideas. No one is perfect. It doesn't mean that I am holding a grudge against GGG, I just like sometimes to bring up a healthy criticism.

+1

While I agree that mtx inventory space increases would most likely cause an outcry of pay2win, that doesn't give GGG a free pass on the pay2win transactions it already sells.

My own opinion is that we may as well acknowledge that that single pay2win transaction is a necessary evil for this game's continued existence, but at the same time not turn a blind eye to what it really is.
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info