Prophecy and raise specter

I am curious if the new Mobs with the new skills will be raised with the new skills intact?

If they keep the skills that opens up a lot of possibilities for Summoners
Last edited by rahven32 on May 28, 2016, 1:23:47 AM
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2016, 5:52:38 PM
No idea, but it would be awesome.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Would be nice to know. Will probably have direct influence on whether I roll a summoner or not. I get really bored with the same specters all the time. If we can have ones with skills that would be spectacular. Could get pretty crazy.
remeber the srs necros those got nerfed in no time so dont get your hopes up to have anything useful
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Well, Chris said those monsters would be strong, it's kinda tricky to have a strong monster that completely sucks as a specter. Unless they modify their skills on specter side, some monsters do that, miscreations are a good example.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
As long as they don't nerf them into the ground just the change in scenery would be nice.
Last edited by rahven32 on May 28, 2016, 1:14:06 PM
Their AI as spectres will play a big part. They might spam their skills and act aggressively which would be great, or they might use their skills along with default attacks which would kinda suck. We will just have to wait and see.
I thought I saw a dev post recently where they said spectres usually had exactly the same AI as they did when they were monsters.

My guess is that the monsters will all work fine to start with, and then they will tweak any that seem too OP.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Was hoping we could get a answer before the league starts.
Anyone know yet? I won't be able to play until tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info