I'm writing the 2.3.0 bug fix patch notes today

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on May 27, 2016, 10:16:41 PM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2016, 7:29:29 AM
Great!
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:53:45 PM
Crazy times we're living in. Better than watching the raptors lose game 6. ; ;
Awesome of you to do this chris thanks so much :).

Edit: Also major props for putting here on forums first rather than reddit. I hate going there to see official things. +2

2:Also do not i repeat.. do NOT remove the bug i found that gives me young and old dialla in act 4. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=605693142 In fact i kind of need your help recreating it. But you can't remove it.
Last edited by PathOfBonger on May 27, 2016, 11:07:09 PM
Are you feeling the pressure of tens of pairs of eyes watching you typo in real time?
Oh my. This is so insanely good. I just... thanks.
Sometimes...
"
Fixed a bug where respeccing into CI could rarely kill you.

Now it always kills you :).
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Crazy times we're living in. Better than watching the raptors lose game 6. ; ;

/off topic

Still feel a bit bitter after seeing the Heat lose to the raps in game 7 in the previous round. While I am not a fan of the Cavs, it feels good to see them take the raps down. Though, I am rooting for the Thunders the whole way.

/off topic

So many bugs going to be squished, but not sure how to feel about the Essence Drain bug.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Fixed a bug where the Vaal Oversoul's skills didn't work properly if you were inside him.

Hehehehe...

"
Fixed an issue where game previously had no Prophecies?

Laughed at that one.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Last edited by nononononono on May 27, 2016, 11:09:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info