Atziri map DCs

I am playing many maps just fine. Leveled up my incinerator Hierophant to level 86 and thought "now's a great time for an Atziri run". Barely get started and BAM:

Tried it a 2nd time, same result, I barely get started and I DC and get kicked out. Switch to the Washington DC realm, go back in, same result:

Tried again, DCed out again. Switched back to Dallas realm, DC yet again. Finally I'm at my last portal:

and it too DCed me out. So GGG, the normal map playing is ok but my attempts to play an Atziri map is a no go. Seriously GGG, you've got to get to the bottom of this problem and fix it once and for all. I just wasted one of my precious Midnight Fragments. This is totally unacceptable in light of the fact that DCs have been occurring more since the Ascendancy expansion came out. Last Saturday I DCed so many times in maps I just gave up and quit. Came back Sunday afternoon and all was normal. Now today at around 6:30pm EST (USA) and map runs are ok but Atziri attempt is a DC failure.

It's 2016 GGG, Do you know where your bugs are? It's 2016 GGG you need to light a bigger fire under Softlayer to get to the bottom of this and get a permanent fix but fast. No other arpg or any other online game I play has ever suffered from DC so you can't blame my ISP. This problem needs to be escalated to the top of your To Do list of fixes.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last bumped on May 28, 2016, 3:49:47 AM
:(
GGG rejected me. Kappa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info