Noob (& hc)friendly build for Atziri.

After reaching 90+ in hc a few times, on off the few things i still don't master in poe is atziri. I just keep failing whenever i try so i am looking for a build that's well suited for atziri and maps. A few that found after some research were:

- RF/RF totems (But i don't really like the playstyle)

- Bladefall totems/traps (This might be the easiest/safe and isn't too expensive?)

- Pure SRS (Played alot summoners build, including srs, but never as a pure srs with just focusing on minion damage & cast speed)

- Block incinerate (not sure if this is still a thing)

So yeah any advice would be more then welcome c:
Last bumped on May 27, 2016, 5:35:52 PM
Traps is the easiest and costs nothing. I did atziri deathless at lvl 76 ( I don't play HC).

You can do ice traps, bladefall poison, or firestorm.

(I found ice traps most safe in general d/t freeze gems)
Last edited by nephilim1984 on May 27, 2016, 4:55:33 PM
Poison bladefall trap is in my experience very easy atziri build to set up for hc. Belly of the beast and southbound gloves for very high life, rise of the phoenix to survive flameblast and then just some random life + res gear. I killed Atziri in hc many times with that build and finally ripped by taking double flameblast to face because i'm a moron and moved too fast from safe space.

Edit: You don't actually need those uniques but they simply make the fight safer.
Last edited by PekuExiled on May 27, 2016, 5:10:03 PM
"
PekuExiled wrote:
Poison bladefall trap is in my experience very easy atziri build to set up for hc. Belly of the beast and southbound gloves for very high life, rise of the phoenix to survive flameblast and then just some random life + res gear. I killed Atziri in hc many times with that build and finally ripped by taking double flameblast to face because i'm a moron and moved too fast from safe space.

Edit: You don't actually need those uniques but they simply make the fight safer.

Do you maybe have some advice/info about that double big flameblast? I really die alot by it. btw can u maybe link ur tree? or the character so i can have an idea what links c:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PekuExiled/characters/oivarip that's my character and passive tree. You might want to take the arcane chemistry node (mana near scion) instead of the shadow mana and you might not need the growth and decay nodes and perhaps take an extra jewel instead or something. Those choices are really up to you. I like to have some mana from tree to avoid having to spam mana potion.

Just tested the fight with a 5-link and white ambusher instead of Bino's. Was pretty smooth, so Bino's is definitely not needed. Dagger is nice for whirling blades.

The double flameblast is scary but mostly it just comes down to anticipating it and using whirling blades to avoid it. Also, you should be able to tank either of the flameblasts with ruby flask up and rise of the phoenix, but not both of them :D
Last edited by PekuExiled on May 27, 2016, 5:48:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info