It's been a while but...

I'm really enjoying all the new content. I haven't played much for quite some time but I have been pleasantly surprised by the multitude of new content. It's all super fun! In particular, I'm liking my friendly new Chaos Golem. It looks so cool!

Good job GGG. I knew you guys were the best :)
Last bumped on May 28, 2016, 1:29:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Ive been dying to play PoE last days i literally don't do anything except plan ahead for the new league and stare at my skill tree and drool over the epicness of my build.

I won't spoil myself tho i know the PoE burn so i'm saving all my desire for the new league.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I played a lot in beta / season 1 and just came back a month into perandus. It was fun with all the stuff i missed. However, its sad that leveling up to maps is the most fun. The end game is really disappointing.
R A N D O M___IS___R A N D O M
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Ive been dying to play PoE last days i literally don't do anything except plan ahead for the new league and stare at my skill tree and drool over the epicness of my build.

I won't spoil myself tho i know the PoE burn so i'm saving all my desire for the new league.

Likewise. Lots of the new skills look super cool and I'm excited to try them out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info