(((NETFLIX MOVIE THEATRE))) The 100

Theatre owned and operated by... Solwitch
~Remember to silence your mouse~
-Showtime... I scour the Netflix libraries to find you descent movies or series you may have missed.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 1, 2019, 1:43:11 AM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 10:43:49 PM
I watched season one on netflix months ago and liked it so I taped season two as it aired. I'm way behind in watching it though. Good show.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
I watched season one on netflix months ago and liked it so I taped season two as it aired. I'm way behind in watching it though. Good show.

You can watch all the seasons on Netflix... The show has some really cool effects... The acting is convincing.

Spoilers
Spoiler
Radiation storm is bad ass I'm on episode 8

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I just checked. I thought I was watching season 2 but I'm on season 3. The first two seasons I did watch on Netflix. I binge watched them so in my mind I watched one season but in reality I watched two.

I agree. Some very believable characters.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
i have a huge crush on the chick who played... ugh i forgot her name, but she was the leader of the grounders and she is an australian actress who is basically 10/10 on everything. >_>
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Oh no Solwitch.... what have you started!D: Some of us follow it religiously... >.>

(Made Rachel get hooked on this show)

@Slayer, the female/male lead are also from Australia, there's quite a few of them in the cast actually.

"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
Some of us follow it religiously... >.>

It's going to be a long wait for the next season. Until then...

Jus drein jus daun! :P
Spoiler

Fun Fact
The person (David J. Peterson) who created the grounders language "Trigedasleng" is also responsible for the Dothraki and Valyrian languages from Game of Thrones.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
It's gonna be a tough few months :(

Don't read if haven't finished Season 3
At least this time the cliffhanger isn't that bad compared to the previous season finales. Though kinda sad to see the A.L.I.E arc finally finished, brilliant performance.

Will have to survive on the panels the cast go on for now.

Omg omg... Two episodes left for Season 1!!!

Not sure if I should binge all of season 2...

@everyone Some of the actors have a familiarity with game of thrones... There's a Jon Snow lookalike ^.^

Last edited by solwitch on May 29, 2016, 4:50:49 PM
You need to watch Season 2 as soon as possible, so you can meet Lexa.

Spoiler
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info