(((NETFLIX MOVIE THEATRE))) The 100

Oh no Solwitch.... what have you started!D: Some of us follow it religiously... >.>

(Made Rachel get hooked on this show)

@Slayer, the female/male lead are also from Australia, there's quite a few of them in the cast actually.

It's gonna be a tough few months :(

Don't read if haven't finished Season 3
At least this time the cliffhanger isn't that bad compared to the previous season finales. Though kinda sad to see the A.L.I.E arc finally finished, brilliant performance.

Will have to survive on the panels the cast go on for now.

You need to watch Season 2 as soon as possible, so you can meet Lexa.

Spoiler
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
solwitch wrote:

Not sure if I should binge all of season 2...

You need to binge watch all of Season 2, then Season 3. After all that we can all fangirl out.

Lexa is the best <3

Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Most badass Commander

"
Hyaon wrote:
I am a manly beer drinking straight bloke. And I squealed when this bloke turned up. Black Sails FTW!

Spoiler

Roan!! Bloody awesome character this one
Spoiler
Can't wait to see more, if he's alive.

"
solwitch wrote:
"
You need to watch Season 2 as soon as possible, so you can meet Lexa.

Spoiler

Starting to watch season 2... And so it begins.

The show gets even better in season 2!
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

It's Sci-fi show, the gist of it is in a post-apocalyptic world people were in space > sent kids down to earth to see if it was habitable (100 kids hence why 'The 100')> intense stuff happens.

Each season (there has been 3 completed ones) shows different aspects of what the 100 kids get up to. It gets brutal, if you like brutal, interesting character development, and writing, I would recommend.

Spoiler
Its kinda like what 'Fallen Skies' should have been, in terms of the sci fi side (in my opinion)
(._.) Why do you watch the show upside down?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info