Why nerf droprates on top tier uniques??

GGG multiplies top tier unique drops by 4
BLAAH 0 multiplied by 4 is stil 0!!!1!!

GGG slightly adjusts top tier unique drops
BLAAH this minuscule change literally kills the game, GGG u suk!!11!!

If you can't get a shavs after the nerf, you almost definitely wouldn't be able to get it before the nerf, either. Nothing changed, if you ask me.
Last edited by XibalbaL on May 27, 2016, 12:49:27 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:51:45 PM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
GGG PLZ LISTEN TO UR CUSTOMERS AND HAVE VENDOR SELL EACH UNIQUE FOR 1C ELSE MANY PEOPLE LEAVE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaaaaa!

They are already 5-8c at masters every so often.

Drop rates are WAY too good in trade game. Good for self found. But in trade game everyone has everything 1 month in and league gets dead because there is no carrots to chase.

If were me I'd multiply all current drop rates by .10%
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2016, 1:13:25 PM
"
Culblade wrote:
I see you are a supporter. I am not and do not plan to be. That probably explains why I have never had an Exalted drop for me. I am sure GGG favors supporter and streamers with their drop rates.

Never given a penny to this game, although I'm planning to buy stash tabs before prophecy hits. In my life I've gotten 6 exalt drops and 5 (or more, don't quite remember) top tier unique drops. On top of that, it doesn't even matter because getting lucky drops is not how you make currency in this game. Sorry, but you're just mad because you need to git gud/don't have any luck.
No I support but definite on someones shit list. 4 exalts whole time playing and no T1s. How I make lots of money is just rares. Lucky I dropped some good rares and know value. Dropped a 85ex 640ES shield once and bunch of other stuff 5-20ex. Also if you find some good values looking at poe.trade you can sell for more sometimes.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2016, 1:24:24 PM
Back to bad droprates again. Seems like ggg will never learn. People don't play to somehow find that one unicorn unique once every 2 years. They play to have fun with new builds and new enemies. But no, let's keep the focus on playing trade simulator and non-existent T1 droprates.
Now they've taken out the parts that made chaos conversion builds fun and put in others to force us to reroll yet again. Dragging our tired bodies through the same boring content just to keep the status quo of OP damage. It's simply bad gamedesign.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Been playing( alot) since Invasion and still no gg unique found ... Te most valueable item i once sold was maybe 4-5exa.. :p
"
Draeil wrote:
Been playing( alot) since Invasion and still no gg unique found ... Te most valueable item i once sold was maybe 4-5exa.. :p

To be honest, if you actually want GG items to attempt to get them.

That means blasting through maps ultra fast, even better with tons of MF.

We have people who level like 10 characters to level 70 and then ask why they can't get a shavs.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on May 27, 2016, 5:17:08 PM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
Draeil wrote:

To be honest, if you actually want GG items to attempt to get them.

That means blasting through maps ultra fast, even better with tons of MF.

We have people who level like 10 characters to level 70 and then ask why they can't get a shavs.

Well i play hc and have gotten some 90+ in few leagues. I'll admitt i don't have much irr/iiq cause i mainly focus on defense. But still 0 gg uniques... i find that a bit sad.
I am perfectly fine with this...personally I don't like using unique's...actually i think doedres ring was the only unique I used the whole league
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info