Top 5 Ascendancy for 2.3 (now with poll)

"
xMustard wrote:
deadeye. with the introduction to the projectiles return to user....that is MASSIVE damage boost. i'd say its going to be in the make up for the fastest clear speeds in the game now.

Does it work with KB tho?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
My personal list:

1) Slayer
2) Raider
3) Elementalist
4) Juggernaut
5) Assasin

I'll probably try a Slayer this league but I'm not 100% sure since melee is always kinda strange.

"
greeenmartian wrote:

Final thought : RIP Sion , I know I know... theres all these possibilities, but sorry Scion . . with the beserker nerf I just cant rely on you in hardcore.

Ripperino Scionerino. I wish they hadn't touched the 1.5% leech. Scion is probably the most useless class now when it comes to ascendancy classes.
This is a buff.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
deadeye. with the introduction to the projectiles return to user....that is MASSIVE damage boost. i'd say its going to be in the make up for the fastest clear speeds in the game now.

Does it work with KB tho?

yes it would, because KB is a projectile attack. im just curious how the return works on a mechanical aspect...does it return after it reaches the end of its max projectile range?
so even if you have 100% pierce, it will return (and thus pierce everything a 2nd time) after the projectile has gone its max projectile distance according to its "speed"
also, with no pierce, if you hit one monster with 1 projectile...will that projectile hit the same monster a 2nd time on its return? or will it just essentially "bounce" off and only cause one instance of damage?

i can see this becoming very broken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuWPYhPW9FYMore love to my 11frenzy raider!! muahaha
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 26, 2016, 4:24:47 PM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Almost everything you build now will be viable even in endgame, thx to how OP new ascendencies are.

Yes...good...

So i have never experimented with the projectile return. Is this sort of like spectral throw where you shoot your arrows and they just simply return directly back upon hit? Or does it work with pierce where it literally becomes a bow version of spectral throw if you have 100% pierce?
"
Phrazz wrote:
Idea: Let's have a straw poll to determine the best ascendancy class!

Sure I can't see where that hurts at all, I even gave the option for multiple choice because there could be a couple of top tier options in people's opinions, yet the top choices overall should pan out in the end.
"
Phrazz wrote:
dont like that idea... waste of time
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
dont like that idea... waste of time

Are you implying that straw polls are inaccurate or biased? SINNER!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
1. Assassin Spell caster
2. Assassin Attacker
3. Assassin Trapper
4. Assassin Miner
5. Assassin trigger

I like crit so I may be bias
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 26, 2016, 4:40:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info