Dominating Blow Templar Build- could I get some advice?

I've had this character for quite some time... in fact, I think I've had it since before act 3 existed.

I've been gone for quite a while and I've come back and I'm using this character to level... since I've become so out of touch with the game and what all exists, I thought I'd put this character out here and see what help I can get from the community.

passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAASzC2EMXw3NFPYWbxcvGmwcpxzOHRQhNCSqKYsrUDSONuk6nTs7PC1BP0VHSOdPBFHmU6VV1mTnaPJr2XKpdqx3U3zZffWApIY7iuSPRpSHm26boZvsnsWiAK9sr6e0L7UEwGbEFcT2xq7Pft-y5CLqGPAf9zL60v5U_9M=

gear
Spoiler

the idea is to use dominating blow + melee splash to quickly dominate as many enemies as possible, leap slam into position when possible and use heavy strike on bosses.

Unfortunately, I still get slaughtered by bosses. I need more elemental resist. I originally had purity of elements. I think I'm going to drop a curse aura and put it back in.

I took out some stuff (zombies, skeletons, and desecrate because I'm not really specced for it and it's not doing anything much. I need something that synergises with my build and can help me burst down bosses. Currently, the best solution I have is to leap slam them to death.
Last bumped on May 27, 2016, 3:23:17 AM
.... so am I to assume that this is not the forum to post in if you need help with your build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info