Cospri's Will - My Unique Story

It's always nice to see the design process behind a new unique.
Quite a nice one, too.
I wanted to create a curse char next league; Ironically, as this would block Victarios for more blasphemy, it's actually quite balanced given the options.
Nicely done, indeed.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
I really like the idea and flavor of the unique.

I would sure love to use it in a build, it really seems like a fun gear piece to use, while not being completely OP.
I love you.

Finalllllllly a unique i will be happy to use.
zzZzzzZzzZz
Item is actually insane. Holy shit.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
Ehhhh...I'm really not seeing the OPOPness here. Yeah, it's got some nice offensive mods, but it's basically nonexistent defensively. Furthermore, here's the thing...

What are you using with this chest? EK wants to stay at range, and blade vortex is a blue and red scaling technique.

Bladefall possibly can do this with traps (maybe with mines? Bladefall - remote mine - conc effect - trap and mine damage - minefield - poison).

Maybe some sort of curse-on-hit archer?

Trickster ele cyclone? Or that new marauder CoC-cycloner.
Thanks for giving us some insight into the design process! Now we know why GGG are like 200 uniques behind schedule :)

Joking aside, nice item. I love it! :)
...and yet another 1 alch unique has been revealed.

LostArtz, ty for this unique....you alone did what whole GGG department couldnt for more then a year.....you resfrehed end game item hunt with this beautiful unique

after ton of vendor uniques from GGG, you created kind of holy grail for hardcore base players and above average casuals......

for a lot of people trying to obtain unique like this opens tons of possible builds and makes the game fun......

since we cant expect uniques like this from GGG anymore, i wish there would be more people like you that can cash out 1 000 $ and create things like this

once again, ty vm

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Looks good for Blade Vortex + Blasphemy builds. Don't see much else where it will be useful compared to existing items.

4 curse firetrap max spelldoge/dodge
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 26, 2016, 5:07:53 PM
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
LostArtz, ty for this unique....you alone did what whole GGG department couldnt for more then a year.....you resfrehed end game item hunt with this beautiful unique

after ton of vendor uniques from GGG, you created kind of holy grail for hardcore base players and above average casuals......

for a lot of people trying to obtain unique like this opens tons of possible builds and makes the game fun......

since we cant expect uniques like this from GGG anymore, i wish there would be more people like you that can cash out 1 000 $ and create things like this

once again, ty vm

Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info