Cospri's Will - My Unique Story

very op chest also for killing uber, nice work. can you speak about its rarity?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
(If only it could Poison with Spells, but that'd be op.)

It does. It's not written by attacks but by hits , spells hits.
"
cmphx wrote:
very op chest also for killing uber, nice work. can you speak about its rarity?

GGG doesn't give out details in terms of rarity, I'm waiting to here back in regards to drop level restriction. I request one a while ago but never heard back to that specific email.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
"
That is insanely overpowered with no downside (no life aside).

nice double thinking
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
(If only it could Poison with Spells, but that'd be op.)

It does apply Poison with spells. The Unique has "on hit", not "on attack".

The only damage that won't apply the Poison is Damage over Time (source:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1589590/page/3#p12869538.
IGN: Emfx
Really nice flavorful chest. Curse immunity has needed some sort of counter for a very long time as it just shuts out an entire subset of builds.

I don't think the chest is overpowered at all, no elemental resists, pure evasion which is by far the least desirable defense, and obviously no life. People are overreacting as usual when they see a strong item that doesn't cater specifically to the builds they like playing. I'd be very happy to find this, would actually make a curse build for the first time ever.
Curse immunity and ailment immunity continue to ruin any chance at balance for high level maps for ele builds.

Regardless, this is a fantastic chest but I really wish GGG reworked curse immunity to curse resistance and ailment immunity to chance to avoid ailment.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
can i curse with this chest in curse immune maps or no
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
can i curse with this chest in curse immune maps or no

There's now going to be two different mods for immunity. "Hexproof" will replace the current map versions of "Curse Immune", which this chest will ignore. "Curse Immune" will be a complete immunity, probably reserved for some bosses and a mod for rare monsters.

Edit:

Most likely maps that are currently "Curse Immune" will stay as "Curse Immune" and not change to "Hexproof" after the patch though.
Last edited by Zephryl on May 26, 2016, 4:24:05 AM
"
Septile wrote:
Really nice flavorful chest. Curse immunity has needed some sort of counter for a very long time as it just shuts out an entire subset of builds.

I don't think the chest is overpowered at all, no elemental resists, pure evasion which is by far the least desirable defense, and obviously no life. People are overreacting as usual when they see a strong item that doesn't cater specifically to the builds they like playing. I'd be very happy to find this, would actually make a curse build for the first time ever.

People would agree in a heartbeat that the stats of the items may not be completly op, but it is not really buildenabling, it just gives incredible boni for things you want to do anyways ( cursing and apply posion as a free 7. link if you play phs or chaos). It would be way more cool if things like that are not in the chest armor slot, because this slot in particular is dominated by uniques allready with the same problem not being build enabling, but incredible effecient + build enabling stuff like shavs.

Gloves imho have the same problem. If you would go though all guides in the forum and count, the number of uniques in the slots of armor chest and gloves are exoribitant higher and rare's rarely have a place there ( the only really common build that uses rare armor is CI ES builds and vaal regalias)

We allready have a curse build around me helm, you could have made a fairer version of this item as a belt or higher level boots for example ( the the upgrade the crappy +1 boots, so it is not to easy to stack +1 curse)

It is just another BiS Armor instead of a very good option for other slots that has to compete with rares ( which is most often seen with belts and boots imho)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info