Bad day in PoE

So ehh..
Maped multiple time this day, Cadiro not even show in maps. RIP 30K coins.
My frend farm Solaris day after day and he found nothing he hope for so what should i say.

Rip the Harbinger bow (166% damage 37% crit) i crafted in map, crap regail but hey you need to rip item before you can master craft it, well i destroyed it becouse half ass items are painful reminder.

Spend all my fusing and fail to link chest i planed to have fun in standard when this league finish. Rip all chroms i got on same chest, what ever..
Rip all curency roling the maps. In short rip all i got for this league.

Found crapy base 6L runing Gorge, destroyed same item becouse i dont need charity i whant to get what i work for and not some random trash.

I feel this league should ended long ago, got soo feed up with perandus monsters and fact Cadiro is wortles, i not used even single item i got from him. The fact that coins i got need to be spend keep me playing it and heting my self. My curency traped in perandus so cant even do stuff in standard until prophecy, not that that mather mach now.

Thers bound to be mach more to tell but nvm me, how whas your day?
Last bumped on May 26, 2016, 3:24:28 AM
Welcome to POE where RNG is truly RNG.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
Trade all your coins and call it a week?
I've bought a scolds bridle, and a mings (simply because I didn't have them) I'm pretty happy.
What I seen my clan mates do is run solaris 1 and 2 back to back to back to get rid of coins. Some got some great stuff. Give it a try. I made about 20ex off 21K coins myself. Forgot what items were was weeks ago.

You can really haul through these cos its linear and narrow find him all the time.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 26, 2016, 3:27:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info