"
Darkrox wrote:
"
nerf chaos? add new lab instead another content? hate it

Like someone said in another thread:

"People love Chaos builds, let's nerf them"
"People hate the Lab, let's add another"

Design philosophy at it's finest xD

People also love lab and hate chaos meta.
Design at its finest as they rolled with their own decisions.
An announcement post containing nothing but a link to another post?
I think you need to change your web software.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
new accendancy classes changes are mostly bad... i think the develope balance team has no feeling for the game anymore... (regarding every changes made only by them)

making OP classes more OP (pathfinder, elementalist, necromancer, guardian), trash classes stay trash and are even more trash due to +2 points in comparison... except juggernaut and maybe gladiator, that are okish ones

i really hoped for better hierophant to play a nice MoM char... but sanctual thought is the same crap even with a buff... cool mana cost red. for a MoM char... so senseless... also for ES chars there are much better classes...

ok you can play it with elderich battery... and? still shit... if zealoth oath or ghost reaver would elderich battery doing mana reg and mana leech instead than it would be workable or if elderich battery going back to convert ES to mana...
or if sanctual thought would gain mana from ES... so many ways to do it right...
Last edited by grustardo on May 26, 2016, 7:34:50 AM
arcane vision change is great rest is meh dont liek the new give everything enrage already hated that mechanic in d3
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Additionally, fourth tier "chase" unique items (like Shavronne's Wrappings) have been made rarer than they were in 2.2.0.

Is it a joke?
"
Silphiria wrote:
"
Additionally, fourth tier "chase" unique items (like Shavronne's Wrappings) have been made rarer than they were in 2.2.0.

Is it a joke?

shavs back to 20ex in temp leagues rofl
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Silphiria wrote:
"

Is it a joke?

It is retarded. I just bought Prophecy support pack since I had so much fun in Perandus and I immediately regret it after reading that line.
Why are top tier uniques made rarer again?!

Yes there were a lot of shavs last league, but that league had Cadiro. Will next leagues have Cadiro, no, so why??

Oh and Perandus was my longest league ever, played it until last weekend. Mostly because of coins and the availability of top tier uniques for casuals players. Stuff was actually farmable at a decent rate.

Maybe the prophecy of changing a crap unique into a good one helps a little next league but idk how hard it will be to get something useful...
Last edited by ressiv on May 26, 2016, 10:14:52 AM
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
"
Darkrox wrote:
"
nerf chaos? add new lab instead another content? hate it

Like someone said in another thread:

"People love Chaos builds, let's nerf them"
"People hate the Lab, let's add another"

Design philosophy at it's finest xD

People also love lab and hate chaos meta.
Design at its finest as they rolled with their own decisions.

How about they stop fucking with builds nd start making more options this is about my breaking point....
The only good thing is arcane vision change. The rest is just meh...

P/s: I hate lab
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info