Cant access account :(

Hey, i tried logging in game last night i got the "logged in from new location" message thingy.... Now my problem arises my hotmail account was apparently hacked and i have as yet been unable to access it. So no unlock code, no game :( i have emailed support about my issue and attempted to change my email but have not yet heard back. I understand its an awkward issue to solve, but i can provide paypal receipts for supporters packs ive bought incase i need to prove its my account.

Hope to hear from somebody soon, pretty sure im suffering withdrawls lol
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 6:54:25 PM
Hey there!

We may be able to help you with this if you email in to support@grindinggear.com about your account. I have had a quick look and I am afraid I cannot find any emails related to your account name or associated email address. Could you please double check that you emailed in to the correct email (above)?

We are experiencing a high demand in email support at the moment, but we will respond to any queries as soon as we can!

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
hi and thanks for the reply! Yeah its a different email address, it starts [Removed by Support] i can PM you the full email address if necessary?
Last edited by Sarah on May 25, 2016, 6:52:34 PM
I have sent you a PM about this issue. :)
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info